Emma Watson Height, Age & BioLast updated: October 25, 2022
- Net Worth: $ 80,000,000
- Birthday: 15 Apr 1990
- Age: 32
- Country: France
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Producer
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.5 ft
- Weight: 110 lb
- Measurements: 32 23 34 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Birth Name: Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
- Nationality: French
- Nickname: Em
- Religion: She believes in Higher Power
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Chris Watson (Lawyer)
- Mother: Jacqueline Luesby (Lawyer)
- Siblings: Alex Watson (Brother), Toby Watson (Step-Brother), Lucy Watson (Step-Sister), Nina Watson (Step-Sister)
- Brown hair and eyes
Who Is Emma Watson?
Emma Watson is a British actress, model and social activist who born in Paris and brought up in Oxford shire, rose to the fame through her role in Harry Potter films. Emma has been called as the “Voice Of A Generation.” In 2014, she was appointed as a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador and launched a campaign HeForShe to helped the people.
Emma attended The Dragon School, Oxford until June 2003 and then, Headington School also, in Oxford, England, till July 2006. She studied theatre at Stagecoach Theatre Arts, Oxford. The actress graduated from Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island in 2012.
Emma Watson’s most recent relationship is with a successful businessman, Leo Robinton. The pair dated from 2019 to 2022. And yes, the heartbreak wound is still fresh for Emma.Emma Watson Boyfriend
Quotes and Sayings
- "Girls should never be afraid to be smart." - Emma Watson
- "I don't want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about." - Emma Watson
- "I truly, truly believe that beauty is something that comes from within." - Emma Watson
- "Don't feel stupid if you don't like what everyone else pretends to love." - Emma Watson
- "There's nothing interesting about looking perfect." - Emma Watson
- "Believe in yourself and go for it." - Emma Watson
- Toyota Prius
- Audi S3
- Cadillac Escalade
- Mercedes E cabriolet
- Lexus RX
Did Emma Watson ever get plastic surgery?
Every list of her plastic surgery rumors begins with breast implants, and while she’s never spoken to the press about it, it’s obvious that she’s had a substantial boob job. There are also rumours that the beautiful actress has had rhinoplasty. In her more recent photos, her nose looks thinner with a trimmed down nasal bridge as against her older photos in which her nose was somewhat wider at the tip and bridge.
Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp, Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe.
Favorite Actresses: Natalie Portman, Renee Zellweger, Julia Roberts.
Favorite Films: The Shawshank Redemption, Gladiator, Braveheart, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Notting Hill.
Favorite TV Shows: Gossip Girl, America’s Next Top Model, Friends, Sex and the City, Girls.
Favorite Food: Mexican food, Nutella on strawberries.
Does Emma Watson Have Any Tattoos?
Emma Watson wore a fake Time’s Up tattoo while walking the carpet at the 2018 Vanity Fair Oscars Party.
Fear of needles
Facts and Trivia
Her parents are both British, and were living in Paris at the time of Emma’s birth. Emma lived in France until the age of five, when her family returned to Britain.
Best friends with Harry Potter co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint after practically growing up with them on the Harry Potter set. She calls them her ‘brothers‘.
Has spoken in the United Nations Organization in favour of Women’s Rights, including abortion.
Was offered the titled lead in Cinderella (2015) but turned it down.
Emma Watson drinks beer but does not smoke cigarettes.
She is a fitness freak and is a certified yoga and meditation instructor.
Best Actor in a Movie in Beauty and the Beast (2017)
British Artist of the Year
Best Actress in Beauty and the Beast (2017)
Best Supporting Actress in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)
Best Performance by a Younger Actor in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)