Clint Eastwood Height, Weight, Age, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $ 375,000,000
- Birthday: 31 May 1930
- Age: 90
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Director, Producer
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 6.4 ft
- Weight: 180 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Birth Name: Clint Eastwood Jr.
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Dirty Harry, Samson
- Religion: Buddhism
- Ethnicity: White. English, Scottish, Irish, German, Dutch descent
- Father: Clinton Eastwood Sr. (1906–1970) (Manufacturing Executive)
- Mother: Ruth (Runner) Wood (1909–2006) (IBM Operator)
- Siblings: Jeanne Bernhardt (b. 1934)
- Towering height
- Scowled facial expressions
- Gritty Voice
- Mole on the right side of his upper lip
Who Is Clint Eastwood?
Clint Eastwood was born on 31 May, 1930 in San Francisco, California in an ordinary working-class family. He is a world-famous American actor, a multi-faceted personality: being for many years an icon of the Western TV genre, over time, he managed to prove himself as a brilliant director, an enterprising producer, a talented composer and screenwriter. He studied at Piedmont Junior High School and Oakland Technical High School. He also was graduated from airplane shop. Clint was not so good at studies and he never loved to spend time in schools.
He has actually gotten countless honors. Several of his prominent movies are Unforgiven, Million Buck Child, Indifferently You Can, In all directions, Million Dollar Baby, Every Which Way But Lose, Pale Rider, American Sniper and more.
Clint Eastwood Relationships
Marital Status: Divorced.
He has been in relationships with Rosina Glen (1958-1959), Keely Smith (1961-1974), Jill Banner (1964-1965), Catherine Deneuve (1966), Inger Stevens (1967-1968), Jean Seberg (1968), Bridget Byrne (1969), Susan St. James (1969), Jo Ann Harris (1970-1972), Cathy Reghin (1971), Jamie Rose (1983), Rebecca Perle (1983-1986), Megan Rose (1983-1987), Barbra Streisand (1989), Carmel mayor Jean Grace (1989), Jane Cameron (1989), Erica Tomlinson (2012-2014).
Children: He has at least 8 children. Lesly (13th February, 1959), Kimber Lynn (17th June, 1964), Kyle Eastwood (19th May, 1968), Alison Eastwood (22nd May, 1972), Scott Eastwood (21st March, 1986), Kathryn Ann (2nd February, 1988), Francesca Eastwood (7th August, 1993) and Morgan (12th December, 1996).
- Christina Sandera (2014) Christina Sandera and Clint Eastwood had a relationship in 2014
- Dina Ruiz (Ex-wife) (1993-2014) Dina Eastwood and Clint Eastwood were married for 18 years. Dina gave birth to actress Morgan Eastwood.
- Frances Fisher (1989-1995) Frances Fisher and Clint dated from 1989 to January, 1995. They was blessed with a daughter, Francesca Ruth.
- Jacelyn Reeves (1984-1990) The couple dated for quite some time and had 2 children, Scott Eastwood and Kathryn Eastwood.
- Sondra Locke (1972-1989) Sondra Locke and Clint dated from October, 1975 to April, 1989. She went through 2 abortions and also underwent tubal ligation.
- Gael Greene (1969-1970) Restaurant critic Gael Greene and Clint dated from 1969 to 1970.
- Anita Lhoest (1959-1960) He also dated competitive swimmer Anita. She got pregnant with his child and had to go through an abortion.
- Roxanne Tunis (1959-1975) The duo dated for around 14 years despite the fact that he was still married to Maggie at the time.
- Mamie Van Doren (1955) Co-stars Mamie Van Doren and Clint met on the set of Star in the Dust (1956).
- Maggie Johnson (Ex-wife) (1953-1984) The couple were married for 30 years. They had 2 children, Kyle and Alison.
Clint Eastwood Quotes
- "Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power." - Clint Eastwood
- "Always keep your ego in check and not be afraid to listen. Listening is a great art form." - Clint Eastwood
- "They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning." - Clint Eastwood
- "Self-respect leads to self-discipline." - Clint Eastwood
- "Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!" - Clint Eastwood
- "Tomorrow is promised to no one." - Clint Eastwood
Clint Eastwood Houses
The house is located in Pebble Beach, California. The area of this villa is 6,900 square foot consisting of six bedrooms and seven bathrooms. The house is oriented around a central courtyard, which features canopied oak trees and a fountain.
Location: Pebble Beach, CA
Price: $9.75 million
Clint Eastwood Car Collection
- Austin Healy
- Ferrari 365
- Fiat 500e
- One of Eastwood's favorite cars is his 1992 GMC Typhoon, which he reportedly still owns.
Clint Eastwood Hobbies and Interests
Actor: James Cagney.
Clint Eastwood Facts & Trivia
At the time of his birth, Clint weighed 5.2 kg or 11.5 lbs.
Initially, he was also considered for the role of Superman.
Clint survived a plane crash in the Douglas AD bomber aircraft which had run out of fuel and crashed into the ocean near Point Reyes. He, along with the co-pilot, swam for more than 2 miles to get ashore using a life raft.
Clint is fond of music genres such as jazz (particularly bebop), blues, classic rhythm, classical, and country music.
Clint Eastwood height is 6 Feet 4 Inches (193 centimeters tall).
In 2005, he became the oldest person to win a Best Director Oscar which he received for his film, Million Dollar Baby (2004).
He often smokes in his movies, he is a lifelong non-smoker offscreen.
He had hair transplants in the mid-1980s. When his head was wrapped in white bandages after the surgery, he told people he’d been in a bicycle accident.
Clint Eastwood Major Awards
Best Motion Picture of the Year in Million Dollar Baby (2004)
Best Achievement in Directing in Million Dollar Baby (2004)
Best Picture in Unforgiven (1992)
Best Director in Unforgiven (1992)
Best Director - Motion Picture in Million Dollar Baby (2004)
Best Director - Motion Picture in Unforgiven (1992)
Best Director - Motion Picture in Bird (1988)