Toby Stephens Height, Weight, Age, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 21 Apr 1969Age: 51
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.11 ft
- Weight: 172 lb
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Toby Stephens?
Toby Stephens is an English actor who has appeared in the both UK and US films. He is famous for his roles of Bond villain Gustav Graves in the 2002 James Bond film Die Another Day, (for which he was nominated for the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor), Edward Fairfax Rochester in a BBC television adaptation of Jane Eyre and in his role as Captain Flint in the Starz television series Black Sails. Stephens recently appeared in a Netflix original series, Lost In Space.
- Birth Name: Toby Stephens
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Toby
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Sir Robert Stephens (Actor)
- Mother: Dame Maggie Smith (Actress)
- Siblings: Chris Larkin (Actor) (Older Brother)
- He has a moon tattoo on his arm
- Blue-green eyes
Toby Stephens Movies and TV Shows
Toby Stephens Wife / Affair
Marital Status: Married.
Wife: Anna-Louise Plowman.
Children: together they have three children, a son, and two daughters.
Son: Eli Alistair, born in May 2007.
Daughters: Tallulah and Kura Stephens, who were born in May 2009 and in September 2010, respectively.
- Anna-Louise Plowman (Wife) (2001-Present) On September 15, 2011, he married actress Anna-Louise Plowman. They have 3 children.
- Jennifer Ehle (1991) He dated American actress Jennifer Ehle for a short period in 1991.
- Idris Elba
- Hailee Steinfeld
- Zac Efron
- Jodie Whittaker
- Taika Waititi
- Emma Watson
- Teresa Palmer
- Rooney Mara
- Eddie Murphy
- Brie Larson
- Katheryn Winnick
- Adria Arjona
- Emily Hampshire
- Cara Delevingne
- Kaley Cuoco
- Linda Cardellini
- Mel Gibson
- Shirley Henderson
- James McAvoy
- Sienna Miller
Toby Stephens Quotes
- "That's the privilege of being a grandparent - they can indulge the children while parents have to be the bad guy. Grandparents can also be subversive and naughty with them." - Toby Stephens
- "My parents' parents were regular working-class people. I ended up speaking in a certain way, and one gets sidelined into doing certain parts. I think that is really quite narrow-minded." - Toby Stephens
- "I am a Londoner and I love my home. There are many things about this country which drive me crazy, but when I am in America, I feel wrong there." - Toby Stephens
- "I think all parts come with baggage unless it is a brand new play. If one was daunted by that, you would never do anything." - Toby Stephens
- "I love Scotland, mainly for its landscape. I like walking, and it's a great place to go hiking." - Toby Stephens
- "I love travelling with my laptop because I get a bit nervous if I can't access my e-mails." - Toby Stephens
Toby Stephens Hobbies and Interests
Toby Stephens Facts & Trivia
He is fond of the sci-fi series, Star Trek.
He was considered for the role of “Robin” in Batman Forever (1995).
His height is 5 Feet 11 Inches (180 centimeters tall).
He is extremely close to his mother.
Toby Stephens Major Awards
Best Supporting Actor in Die Another Day (2002)
Best Actor in a Miniseries or a Motion Picture Made for Television in Jane Eyre (2006)