Tiffany Haddish Height, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Facts, HusbandLast updated: August 25, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 3 Dec 1979Age: 40
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Comedian
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.6 ft
- Weight: 143 lb
- Measurements: 34-26-33 in
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Who Is Tiffany Haddish?
Tiffany Haddish was born on December 3, 1979 in Los Angeles, California, United States. She is an American actress, and a comedian who has guest starred in very many television series. She best known for her performances in TV series If Loving You Is Wrong, The Carmichael Show, and The Last O.G. while her notable film credits include Keanu, and Girls Trip. She was previously married to William Stewart twice.
- Birth Name: Tiffany Sara Cornilia Haddish
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Tiffany
- Religion: She has experimented with Scientology in the past
- Ethnicity: African American, Eritrean, Habesha, Jewish, Beta Israel (Ethiopian Jew), Tigray-Tigrinya, and Eritrean-American.
- Father: Tsihaye Reda Haddish
- Mother: Leola (Business Owner)
- Siblings: She has 4 younger siblings – 2 half-sisters and 2 half-brothers
- Curly hair
- Mole mark below her eye
Tiffany Haddish Best Movies
Tiffany Haddish Boyfriend, Husband
Marital Status: Unmarried (in a relationship).
Children: She has no children.
- Common (2018-Present) Tiffany and Common have been dating since Jun 2018.
- Jay Hernández (Rumor) (2018) She was rumored to be dating actor Jay Hernández in 2018.
- William Stewart (Ex-husband) (2011-2013) She had married and divorced him twice (2011 and 2013).
- Viggo Mortensen
- Paul Anderson
- Evangeline Lilly
- Rooney Mara
- Sofia Boutella
- Letitia Wright
- Jonathan Groff
- Tom Ellis
- Florence Pugh
- Evan Roderick
- Clint Eastwood
- Faye Marsay
- Michelle Pfeiffer
- Billie Lourd
- Charlotte Riley
- Mckenna Grace
- Christopher Plummer
- Lake Bell
- Anna Shaffer
- Seth Rogen
Tiffany Haddish Quotes
- "Everyone has their own personal pain and their own demons, and no one will talk about it, and that’s why they never get better. They’re all afraid to talk about it." - Tiffany Haddish
- "You kill them with your success. Then they’ll have to kiss your motherfucking feet." - Tiffany Haddish
- "When we black women repeat our words, you know shit is bad." - Tiffany Haddish
Tiffany Haddish Facts & Trivia
She used to live in her car in Beverly Hills before her onscreen success.
At the age of 13, her mother was in a car accident that triggered her schizophrenia and she and her siblings were placed into foster care.
While studying in the high school, she was a school mascot.
Tiffany Haddish 2020 height is 5 ft 6 inches or (168 cm tall).
Tiffany Haddish net worth as of 2020 is estimated at around $8 million dollars.
Early in her life, she had to be hospitalized due to the toxic shock syndrome.
She married and divorced William Steward twice.
Tiffany Haddish Major Awards
Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series in Saturday Night Live (1975)
Outstanding Variety Special (Pre-Recorded) in Tiffany Haddish: Black Mitzvah (2019)