Teresa Palmer Height, Age & BioLast updated: October 25, 2022
- Net Worth: $ 3,000,000
- Birthday: 26 Feb 1986
- Age: 36
- Country: Australia
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.4 ft
- Weight: 128 lb
- Measurements: 34-24-35 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Teresa Mary Palmer
- Nationality: Australian
- Nickname: Tez, Tezza
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Kevin Palmer (Investor)
- Mother: Paula Sanders (Former nurse and missionary)
- Siblings: She has two half-sisters, and 2 step-brothers
- Big blue eyes
- Is often confused with Kristen Stewart.
Who is Teresa Palmer?
Teresa Palmer was born on February 26, 1986, in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia. She is an Australian actress, writer, and model known for her work in hit films such as Lights Out, Warm Bodies, and Hacksaw Ridge.
She has also appeared in I Am Number Four, Bedtime Stories, The Grudge 2, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, and Take Me Home Tonight. Furthermore, she also starred, co-wrote, and co-produced The Ever After along with her husband, Mark Webber.
Marital Status: Married.
Children: Teresa Palmer has 3 children with husband Mark Webber.
Sons: Bodhi Rain (17th February, 2014) and Forest Sage (12th December, 2016).
Daughter: Poet Lake (12th April, 2019).
- Mark Webber (2012-Present) The duo married on 21st Dec 2013. They have 3 children.
- Scott Speedman (2011-2012) The actress dated Scott from January 2011 to September 2012.
- Russell Brand (2008) English comedian, Russell Brand dated Palmer in 2008 for three months.
- Adam Brody (2008) Teresa dated briefly with actor, Adam Brody nearing January and February 2008.
- Topher Grace (2007-2011) The duo dated from 2007 to March, 2011.
- Stuart Dew (2005-2007) They dated from March, 2005 to 2007.
Teresa Palmer has a soft corner for animals. She shared many photos of animals. She had pet kangaroos back home in Australia. Her father raised kangaroos. The names of her three kangaroos were Charlie, Radar and Tippi. She is also a well-known vegan, and has previously spoken out against animal cruelty.
- "I haven’t met everyone from all different cultures, but I do know Aussies are very tough." - Teresa Palmer
- "There aren’t a lot of movie star males around my age that I can play opposite." - Teresa Palmer
- "In real life, I’m always in tracksuits, and I never wear makeup." - Teresa Palmer
- "I’m a workaholic, I always try to fill my time with projects." - Teresa Palmer
- "I came from rather humble beginnings." - Teresa Palmer
- "I love to challenge myself." - Teresa Palmer
- Audi A5
- Land Rover
- Audi Q7
- Lexus RX
Facts & Trivia
Is a longtime fan of the Port Adelaide Football Club.
Her father is a passionate collector of model trains. Because of this, the biggest train-set in Australia was located in her childhood home.
One of her life goals is to own her own organic farm.
Standing at an average height of 5 feet 4 inches (164 cm tall), Teresa Palmer has a slim build.
She was selected for Gwen Stacy’s role in The Amazing Spider-Man (2012), but Emma Stone was chosen instead.
Palmer was initially considered for the role of “O” in the 2012 Savages film, later attributed to Blake Lively.
Teresa used to work at a Cotton On retail store.
Palmer and Nicole Kidman have the same publicist.
Palmer got her name from Mother Teresa.
She met her husband, actor Mark Webber, on Twitter.
Best Supporting Actress in Hacksaw Ridge (2016)