Sterling Knight Height, Age, Bio
- Net Worth: $ 2,000,000
- Birthday: 5 Mar 1989
- Age: 34
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.9 ft
- Weight: 163 lb
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Sterling Sandmann Knight
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Sterling
- Religion: Atheist
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Not known
- Mother: Not known
- Siblings: Spencer Shuga Knight (Younger Brother), Samantha Scarlett Knight (Younger Sister)
- Sparkling blue eyes
Who Is Sterling Knight?
Sterling Knight was born on March 5, 1989, on Hilton Head Island in the south of South California, US. He is an American actor, best known for his role as Chad Dylan Cooper in the Disney Channel sitcom Sonny with a Chance from 2009 to 2012 and its spinoff So Random! from 2011 to 2012.
He is also famous for playing Christopher Wilde in the Disney Channel Original Movie Starstruck (2010). As a singer, he has contributed two songs for the series Sonny with a Chance, Hanging, and How We Do This.
Now moving toward Sterling’s personal life, he admitted to having started dating actress Ayla Kell in 2011.
Marital Status: Unmarried (in a relationship).
Children: He has no children.
- Ayla Kell (2011-Present) He started dating actress Ayla Kell in 2011.
- Jessica Bridgeman (2009-2010) Sterling Knight and Jessica dated from 2nd February, 2009 to 2010.
- Maddie Cyrus (2007-2008) The couple dated for around a year before separating in 2008.
- "I watch way too many VH1 reality shows like 'I Love Money' and 'Tough Love.'" - Sterling Knight
- "I've always had fun with music, but I prefer to listen to it rather than sing." - Sterling Knight
Hobbies and Interests
Playing the guitar
Facts & Trivia
Sterling Knight has appeared in the music video of “La La Land” by Demi Lovato.
As a kid, he did theater for 10 years before moving into mainstream acting.
Sterling Knight 2022 height is 5 ft 9 inches or (177 cm tall).
Sterling Knight net worth as of 2022 is estimated at around $2 million dollars.