Sofia Boutella Height, Age, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $ 4,000,000
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 3 Apr 1982Age: 38
- Country: Algeria : Algeria
- Occupation: Actress, Dancer, Model
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.5 ft
- Weight: 119 lb
- Measurements: 32-24-35 in
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Table of Contents
Who Is Sofia Boutella?
Sofia Boutella was born on the 3rd of April 1982, in Bab El Oued, Algiers, Algeria. She is a well known Algerian-French dancer and actress. She first became known to the masses for playing Nike Girl in the Nike Women advertising campaigns.
The actress has starred in many popular films and recognized for her roles as Gazelle in Kingsman: The Secret Service, as Jaylah in Star Trek Beyond, and as Princess Ahmanet in The Mummy. She has also featured in other films such as StreetDance 2 and Atomic Blonde.
- Birth Name: Sofia Boutella
- Nationality: Algerian, French
- Nickname: Sofia
- Religion: Not known
- Ethnicity: White. Algerian ancestry
- Father: Safy Boutella (Jazz Musician)
- Mother: Her mother is an architect and painter
- Siblings: The gorgeous actress has a brother, Seif Boutella (Visual Effects Artist)
- Thick eyebrows
- Dimpled chin
- Often spotted with a septum ring
Sofia Boutella Movies and TV Shows
Sofia Boutella Relationships
Marital Status: Unmarried (in a relationship).
Children: She has no children.
- Keean Johnson (2018-Present) Keean Johnson and Sofia have been dating since 2018.
- Chris Pine (Nominee) (2017) Sofia Boutella is rumored to have hooked up with her co-star from Star Trek Beyond, Chris Pine.
- Robert Sheehan (2014-2018) They had a relationship from 2014 to 2018.
- M. Pokora (2008275) French singer M. Pokora and Sofia were dating in 2008.
- James McAvoy
- Lake Bell
- Helen Hunt
- Alicia Vikander
- Alison Brie
- Margaret Qualley
- Reese Witherspoon
- Léa Seydoux
- Mehdi Dehbi
- Tim Matheson
- Rachel McAdams
- Bex Taylor-Klaus
- Luke Evans
- Renée Zellweger
- Madison Iseman
- China Anne McClain
- Molly Ephraim
- Richard E. Grant
- Kerry Condon
- Tom Hiddleston
Sofia Boutella Quotes
- "As a child, I would say that I wanted to become a dancer to honour music. For me, dancing is the physical translation of the audio recording." - Sofia Boutella
- "I'm not rebellious. I try to be rebellious, but I don't walk around being rebellious for no reason." - Sofia Boutella
- "I truly believe the discipline I have honed as a dancer will bring me more opportunities as an actor." - Sofia Boutella
- "When people walk in a room, the way they sit or they talk, that itself tells me a story." - Sofia Boutella
- "I wanted a choker, and couldn't find one I liked, so I thought, 'I'll just make it.'" - Sofia Boutella
Sofia Boutella Plastic Surgeries
Did Sofia Boutella ever get plastic surgery?
She has always denied having any sort of cosmetic surgery done to her body.
Sofia Boutella Hobbies and Interests
- Artistic gymnastics
Sofia Boutella Tattoos
Does Sofia Boutella have tattoos?
She has a tattoo of an inverted cross on her arm, which was made by Jared Leto.
Sofia Boutella Facts & Trivia
She began taking ballet dance classes at the age of 5.
As a hip-hop and street dancer, she became a part of the group Vagabond Crew. Her group won the International breakdancing
competition ‘Battle of the Year’ in 2006.
Her family moved from Algeria to France during the civil war in 1992.
She has appeared in the music videos for Jamiroquai, Madonna, Rihanna, Usher, and Ne-Yo.
Sofia Boutella Major Awards
Female Star of Tomorrow
Worst Supporting Actress in The Mummy (2017)