Shailene Woodley Height, Age & Weight
- Net Worth: $ 12,000,000
- Birthday: 15 Nov 1991
- Age: 31
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
- Sexual orientation: Bisexual
- Height: 5.8 ft
- Weight: 132 lb
- Measurements: 34-25-36 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Birth Name: Shailene Diann Woodley
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Shai, Shaileney Beany
- Religion: Unknown
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Father: Lonnie Woodley (School Principal)
- Mother: Lori (née Victor) (Middle School Counselor)
- Siblings: Tanner Woodley (Younger Brother)
- Brown almond eyes
- Constantly dyes her hair
Who is Shailene Woodley?
Shailene Woodley was born on the 15th of November 1991 in Simi Valley in California. Shailene began modelling at the age of four and began to play professionally in minor television roles. She gained prominence for her starring role as Amy Juergens in the ABC Family drama series The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2008-2013).
The big-screen debut of Shailene came in 2011 with the film The Descendants, which earned her Golden Globe nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
Shailene attended Simi Valley High School in California before starting her acting career.
Shailene Woodley is engaged to NFL star Aaron Rodgers. Woodley and her boyfriend met in 2020, during the Covid-19 pandemic. She has also dated Ben Volavola, Theo James, and indie rocker Nahko Bear.
Quotes and Sayings
- "I think every script has meaningful messages no matter what it is, because inherently life is full of meaning and every single day we lean a lesson." - Shailene Woodley
- "I’m done living for other people. I’m done being a people pleaser. I’m done thinking about what people think about me." - Shailene Woodley
- "Worry is the product of a future that we cannot guarantee and guilt is the product of a past we cannot change." - Shailene Woodley
- "I’m always like ‘I’m too skinny, I can’t gain weight, even when I try.’ I’d like to try to not let that get to me." - Shailene Woodley
- "If I’m passionate about something, I’ll do everything I can to be a part of it." - Shailene Woodley
- "Every family is dysfunctional, whether you want to admit it or not." - Shailene Woodley
- "Have you thanked your body today? Be grateful, stay positive." - Shailene Woodley
- "I definitely live for the small moments and the big moments." - Shailene Woodley
- "I think the future of food is in insects." - Shailene Woodley
Where does Shailene Woodley live?
She had a home in Los Angeles, but she decided to give it to grandma.
Where does she live now?
Shailene has spent the last several years couch-surfing across the world, with only a few possessions and no actual house to call her own.
Cars and Bikes
Does Shailene Woodley drive a car?
Yes, she drives a car under the brand of Subaru. And she also has a motorcycle.
- Honda CL350
- Subaru Forester XT
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Actor: Jake Gyllenhaal, Ewan McGregor.
Favorite Actress: Kate Winslet, Marcia Gay Harden, Marion Cotillard.
Favorite Movies: Dirty Dancing (1987), Moulin Rouge (2001), Rent (2005), Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (2003).
Favorite TV Shows: Kyle XY (2006-2009), House (2004-2012), Prison Break (2005-2009).
Divergent birds tattoo. She had a temporary tattoo with three ravens on her collarbone.
Temporary Tattoo. Twitter.
Fears and Phobias
She is afraid of being submerged underwater in a submarine
Fear of Outer Space
Fear of heights
Fear of technology
Fear of flying
Fear of fire
Facts & Trivia
Shailene Woodley once worked as a sales associate at American Apparel.
She believes in a drug-free lifestyle.
Shailene Woodley height is 5 feet 8 inches tall (173 cm). Accordingly, she weighs around 60 Kg (132 lbs). She has been known to intermittently switch between long and short hair.
Her parents divorced when she was 15 years old.
She donated her long brunette hair to an organization, Children With Hair Loss in August 2013.
Money Factor: The estimated Shailene Woodley Net worth is valued at $ 12 million US Dollars.
She does not like makeup and contrary to what most celebrities do, she does not wear any makeup during public events.
She was diagnosed with scoliosis and had to wear a brace when she was a freshman in high school.
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television in Big Little Lies (2017)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture in The Descendants (2011)
Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Movie in Big Little Lies (2017)
EE Rising Star Award
Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series in Big Little Lies (2017)
Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture in The Descendants (2011)
Net Worth & Social Media
She is a very active user of different social media sites.