Rosamund Pike Bio, Height & AgeLast updated: May 21, 2022
- Net Worth: $ 9,000,000
- Birthday: 27 Jan 1979
- Age: 43
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.8 ft
- Weight: 130 lb
- Measurements: 35-24-35 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Rosamund Mary Elizabeth Pike
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Ros
- Religion: Unknown
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Julian Pike (Opera Singer)
- Mother: Caroline (née Friend) (Opera Singer, concert musician)
- Siblings: None
- Lean athletic figure
- Shapely legs
- Alluring eyes
- Natural good looks
Who is Rosamund Pike?
Rosamund Mary Elizabeth Pike who is better known by her professional name Rosamund Pike, was born on 27 January 1979 in London, England. Her parents were famous opera singers, and Ros is a good cellist too.
Due to her parent’s career, she got to travel a lot in early childhood across Europe until she was 7 years old.
She attends Badminton School in Bristol. Later, Pike gained a place to read English literature at Wadham College, Oxford.
Rosamund Pike received international recognition for her film debut as Bond girl Miranda Frost in Die Another Day (2002). She is also known for her appearances in films Pride & Prejudice, Fracture, Barney’s version and Gone Girl.
Marital Status: Married.
Children: Rosamund has 2 children with Robie Uniacke, Solo (5th May, 2012) and Atom (2nd December, 2014).
Quotes and Sayings
- "Acting is about communicating what it is like to be human: the pain, the laughs, the misery, the joy. I suppose I am searching to have it all." - Rosamund Pike
- "As a woman, you feel that you shouldnt want to better yourself against others. Ambition has become such an ugly word, hasnt it?" - Rosamund Pike
- "In the original computer game of Doom, you not only have to kill things. You have to pulverise them." - Rosamund Pike
- "I look my best when I’m totally free, on holiday, walking on the beach." - Rosamund Pike
- "Fancy algorithms are slow when N is small, and N is usually small." - Rosamund Pike
- "Fancy optimizers have fancy bugs." - Rosamund Pike
Did Rosamund Pike ever get plastic surgery?
The Gone Girl English actress has revealed that she has no intention of having plastic surgery to eradicate wrinkles or signs of ageing as she wants her face to show what kind of life she’s lived. She is completely natural and she relies on her discipline, skin care, and natural features.
Hobbies and Interests
Fears and Phobias
I suffer with an unreasonable fear for Teddy bears, because of a curious accident occurred to my uncle
Fear of dark places
Facts & Trivia
Her teenage dream was to work with actor, Tom Cruise.
She is quite skilled at playing the piano and cello.
Her height is 5 Feet 8 Inches (174 centimeters tall).
Her father is a professional opera singer and her mother is a concert violinist.
She turned down the role of Rita Skeeter on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) in order to star in Pride & Prejudice (2005).
Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in Gone Girl (2014)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama in A Private War (2018)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama in Gone Girl (2014)
Outstanding Actress in a Short Form Comedy or Drama Series in State of the Union (2019)
Best Leading Actress in Gone Girl (2014)
Best Lead Actress in Gone Girl (2014)
Best Actress in Hostiles (2017)
Best Actress in Gone Girl (2014)
Cinescape Genre Face of the Future Award in Die Another Day (2002)