Robin Lord Taylor Height, Age, Movies, Net Worth, HusbandPosted on April 30, 2020
- Net Worth: $ 6,000,000
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 4 Jun 1978
- Age: 42
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Director
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Sexual orientation: Gay
- Height: 5.6 ft
- Weight: 150 lb
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
Table of Contents
Who Is Robin Lord Taylor?
Robin Lord Taylor is an American Film Actor and he was born on 04 Jun 1978, in United States, Shueyville, Iowa. He attended Solon High School and Northwestern University, earning his Bachelor of Science degree in theatre in 2000. Taylor is best known for his roles in movies such as Accepted, Another Earth and Would You Rather. He stars in the television drama series Gotham as Oswald Cobblepot. In 2019, he has been working in the series You as the character Will Bettelheim.
- Birth Name: Robin Lord Taylor
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: RLT, Robbie
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White. German, Scottish, English, and Welsh ancestry
- Father: Robert Harmon Taylor
- Mother: Mary Susan Taylor
- Siblings: Susan Taylor Chehak (Older Sister)
- Green eyes
- Blonde (Natural)
Robin Lord Taylor Movies and TV Shows
Robin Lord Taylor Relationships
Marital Status: Married. He got married to his husband in a very private ceremony in Iowa in 2011.
Husband: Richard DiBella.
Children: He has no children.
- Billy Eichner (2018) He was rumored to be dating comedian and actor Billy Eichner in 2018.
- Richard DiBella (2011-Present (Husband)) Richard and Robin Taylor married in 2011 after the legalization of gay marriage.
Robin Lord Taylor Quotes
- "If people want to compare me to Danny DeVito, that's the biggest gift there is. I think Danny DeVito is fantastic." - Robin Lord Taylor
- "I live in a small apartment. There's only so much Batman memorabilia a guy can hang on to in New York City." - Robin Lord Taylor
- "I had a few comics, but I was by no means a huge aficionado. I was more of a 'Mad Magazine,' 'Calvin & Hobbes' sort of nerd." - Robin Lord Taylor
- "I wasn't as big a comic book aficionado as some of my friends, but I definitely had some Batman comics." - Robin Lord Taylor
- "My whole life, I heard, 'Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg.' It's all I heard throughout elementary school." - Robin Lord Taylor
- "I'm very loyal. Sociable to a certain extent. Neurotic, too." - Robin Lord Taylor
Robin Lord Taylor Hobbies and Interests
Movies: Batman films.
Food: Chocolate Cake.
Robin Lord Taylor Facts & Trivia
In April 2015, he publicly identified himself as a gay in an episode of The Nerdist Podcast with Chris Hardwick.
While studying at the Northwestern University, he took several classes of mime training.
His height is 5 Feet 6 Inches (167 centimeters tall).
Robin Lord Taylor Major Awards
Best Ensemble in Lost & Found (2020)