Robin Lord Taylor Bio, Height & AgeLast updated: October 25, 2022
- Net Worth: $ 6,000,000
- Birthday: 4 Jun 1978
- Age: 44
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Director
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Sexual orientation: Gay
- Height: 5.6 ft
- Weight: 150 lb
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Birth Name: Robin Lord Taylor
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: RLT, Robbie
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White. German, Scottish, English, and Welsh ancestry
- Father: Robert Harmon Taylor
- Mother: Mary Susan Taylor
- Siblings: Susan Taylor Chehak (Older Sister)
- Green eyes
- Blonde (Natural)
Who is Robin Lord Taylor?
Robin Lord Taylor is an American Film Actor, and he was born on 04 Jun 1978, in United States, Shueyville, Iowa. He attended Solon High School and Northwestern University, earning his Bachelor of Science degree in theatre in 2000.
Taylor is best known for his roles in movies such as Accepted, Another Earth and Would You Rather. He stars in the television drama series Gotham as Oswald Cobblepot. In 2019, he was working in the series You as the character Will Bettelheim.
Marital Status: He got married to his husband in a very private ceremony in Iowa in 2011.
Husband: Richard DiBella.
Children: He has no children.
- "If people want to compare me to Danny DeVito, that's the biggest gift there is. I think Danny DeVito is fantastic." - Robin Lord Taylor
- "I live in a small apartment. There's only so much Batman memorabilia a guy can hang on to in New York City." - Robin Lord Taylor
- "I wasn't as big a comic book aficionado as some of my friends, but I definitely had some Batman comics." - Robin Lord Taylor
- "My whole life, I heard, 'Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg.' It's all I heard throughout elementary school." - Robin Lord Taylor
- "I'm very loyal. Sociable to a certain extent. Neurotic, too." - Robin Lord Taylor
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Movies: Batman films.
Favorite Food: Chocolate Cake.
Facts & Trivia
In April 2015, he publicly identified himself as a gay in an episode of The Nerdist Podcast with Chris Hardwick.
While studying at the Northwestern University, he took several classes of mime training.
His height is 5 Feet 6 Inches (167 centimeters tall).
Best Ensemble in Lost & Found (2020)