Robert De Niro Height, Age & BioLast updated: July 16, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 500,000,000
- Birthday: 17 Aug 1943
- Age: 78
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Director, Producer
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.9 ft
- Weight: 165 lb
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Birth Name: Robert Anthony De Niro Jr.
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Bobby Milk, Kid Monroe, Bob and Bobby D
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White. Irish, Dutch, German, English and Italian
- Father: Robert De Niro Sr. (Abstract Expressionist Painter)
- Mother: Virginia Admiral (Poet and painter)
- Siblings: He is the only child and has no other siblings
- Mole on the right cheek
- Distinctive New York accent
- Characters prone to brutal violence and/or characters who are borderline psychotics
Who is Robert De Niro?
Robert Anthony De Niro Jr. who is better known by her professional name Robert De Niro, was born on August 17, 1943, in the Manhattan district of New York City. He has attended several schools like Rhodes Preparatory School and High School of Music and Art but did not complete his graduation. He is one of the most well-known actors around the world.
Ѕоmе оf hіѕ рорulаr fіlm rоlеѕ іnсludе Тахі Drіvеr, Ваng thе Drum Ѕlоwlу, Тhе Кіng оf Соmеdу, Мееt thе Раrеntѕ, Меаn Ѕtrееtѕ, Ѕіlvеr Lіnіngѕ Рlауbооk, аnd Тhе Gооd Ѕhерhеrd.
Dating Rumors: Ashley Judd (1995), Charlotte Lewis (1986), Bette Midler (1979), Barbara Carrera (1979), Sally Kirkland (1976) and Shelley Winters (1969).
Marital Status: He has been married two times.
Children: Drena De Niro and Helen Grace De Niro (Daughters), Raphael De Niro, Elliot De Niro, Aaron Kendrick De Niro and Julian Henry De Niro (Sons).
- Grace Hightower (Ex-wife) (1997-2018) The couple were married for about 22 years. They had 2 children.
- Domonique Simone (1995) He had an affair with Domonique Simone in 1995.
- Charmaine Sinclair (1993-1995) Taxi Driver star and English model, Charmaine Sinclair dated for about two years.
- Toukie Smith (1990-1993) Toukie Smith and Robert De Niro dated for 7 years. They became parents to twin sons.
- Helena Springs (1979-1982) Helena and Robert De Niro dated from 1979 to 1982.
- Carole Mallory (1975) In her book, the author, Carole Mallory, revealed that she had a fling with the Raging Bull star in 1975.
- Diahnne Abbott (Ex-wife) (1974-1988) Robert and Diahnne Abbott were married for 12 years. They had 2 children.
- Leigh Taylor-Young (1971-1974) Robert and Leigh Taylor-Young dated from 1971 to 1974.
- Tatiana Thumbtzen (-) De Niro dated actress Tatiana Thumbtzen for a very brief period.
- Karen Duffy (-) Robert De Niro had a brief affair with American writer Karen Duffy.
Quotes and Sayings
- "Time goes on. So whatever you’re going to do, do it. Do it now. Don’t wait." - Robert De Niro
- "Better to be king for a night than a schmuck for a lifetime." - Robert De Niro
- "Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt." - Robert De Niro
- "If you don’t go, you’ll never know." - Robert De Niro
- "The saddest thing in life is wasted talent." - Robert De Niro
- "You’ll have time to rest when you’re dead." - Robert De Niro
Properties: Robert De Niro has 27 restaurants all over the world.
He began visiting Montauk in the 1950s and eventually built a beach house there. He has owned the house since the 1980s.
Location: East Hampton
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Actor: Montgomery Clift, Robert Mitchum and Marlon Brando.
Favorite Actress: Meryl Streep.
He loves to read books
Fears and Phobias
The fear of dentists
Facts & Trivia
When he was a child, he was an avid reader of playwrights.
In order to gain weight for his role in the Raging Bull, Robert had to go on a Spaghetti and Ice-cream diet.
In October 2003, his representative declared that De Niro had been diagnosed with prostate cancer.
De Niro height is 5 Feet 9 Inches (177 centimeters tall).
He became a father for the first time at the age of 33.
He was the first individual to recommend Leonardo DiCaprio to director Martin Scorsese. He had seen Caprio’s work first hand in the movie, The Boy’s Life.
Best Actor in a Leading Role in Raging Bull (1980)
Best Actor in a Supporting Role in The Godfather: Part II (1974)
Best Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama in Raging Bull (1980)