Renée Zellweger Height, Age, Movies, Plastic SurgeryLast updated: March 19, 2020
- 25 Apr 1969Age: 50
- United States
- Actress, Voice Artist
- Zodiac sign Taurus
- Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.4 ft
- Weight: 117 lb
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Renée Zellweger?
Renée Kathleen Zellweger who is better known by her professional name Renée Zellweger, was born on April 25, 1969, in Katy, TX.
She іѕ а fаmоuѕ Асаdеmу Аwаrd-wіnnіng Аmеrісаn асtrеѕѕ. Тhе ѕmаll-tоwn gіrl bесаmе fаmоuѕ fоr hеr brеаkthrоugh реrfоrmаnсе іn mоvіеs Јеrrу МсGuіrе, Chicago, and the Bridget Jones franchise. She also appeared in Cinderella Man and Nurse Betty.
In 2019, she starred as Judy Garland in the biopic Judy and landed a role in Netflix’s What/If series.
She attended Katy High School where she was a cheerleader, speech team member and drama club member. She later enrolled at the University of Texas at Austin where she graduated in 1991 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English.
- Birth Name: Renée Kathleen Zellweger
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Zelly
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Emil Erich Zellweger (Mechanical and Electrical Engineer and had worked in an oil refining company)
- Mother: Kjellfrid Irene (née Andreassen) (Nurse)
- Siblings: Adrien Zellweger (Brother)
- Squinty eyes
Renee Zellweger Best Movies
Renee Zellweger Boyfriend / Affair
Marital Status: Divorced.
Children: She has no children.
- Doyle Bramhall II (2012-Present) Since 2012, she is dating musician Doyle Bramhall II
- John Stamos (2011) Renee and John Stamos were rumored to be dating in June 2011.
- Bradley Cooper (2009-2011) From July 2009 to March 2011, Renee dated actor Bradley Cooper.
- Dan Abrams (2009) Dan Abrams and Zellweger dated for a couple of months in 2009.
- André Balazs (2007) The duo had an encounter in Nov 2007.
- Paul McCartney (2007) They had an encounter in Aug 2007.
- John Krasinski (2007) Renee and John were rumored to be dating in 2007.
- Luke Perry (2007) In January 2007, she had a fling with actor Luke Perry.
- Kenny Chesney (2005) Zellweger and Kenny Chesney were married for 6 months.
- Damien Rice (2004) Renee Zellweger was dating Irish singer, Damien Rice in 2004.
- Jack White (2003-2004) They dated from June, 2003 to December, 2004.
- Matthew Perry (2002) Zellweger and Matthew Perry had an encounter in 2002.
- Jim Carrey (1999-2000) Renee Zellweger and Jim Carrey were engaged.
Renee Zellweger Quotes
- "Exercise is my outlet, the one thing I do during the day that’s mine and mine alone. I don’t want to work with a trainer, and I don’t want to go with friends to the gym. It’s my solitude, and I need it." - Renée Zellweger
- "Goodness in other people and what they contribute inspire me. I love it when someone is gifted and shares it in some way so that it has a trickle-down effect." - Renée Zellweger
- "I’m grateful for the experiences I’ve accumulated. Of course, there are certain things you wish were not on anyone’s list of life experiences, but it’s a life. It’s a good life. And I like what’s there." - Renée Zellweger
- "I like to have nice conversations with a man that teach me something, make me mad, make me curious. Then I find him attractive." - Renée Zellweger
- "My mum, a strange creature from the time when pickles on toothpicks were still the height of sophistication." - Renée Zellweger
- "I remember just lying in the grass, staring at the clouds, wondering where they drifted off to after they floated over Texas." - Renée Zellweger
- "Academics were important to my parents, as immigrants. Education is where it all begins." - Renée Zellweger
- "I believe in love, but I don’t sit around waiting for it. I buy houses." - Renée Zellweger
- "I’m not single, I’m busy. That’s my line." - Renée Zellweger
Renee Zellweger Real Estate
Where Does Renee Zellweger Live?
The famous actress has owned lavish properties throughout Los Angeles, Connecticut, and The Hamptons.
She bought 3,463 square foot main house along with 38-acres of seemingly endless land in 2004.
Location: Pomfret, CT
The 6,410 square foot house was built in 1937 and boasts a gated entry, 6 bedrooms and 8 baths. She sold the home in 2003 to actress, Debra Messing.
Location: Los Angeles
he cozy 2,000-square-foot farmhouse has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms filled with classic East Hampton character. She bought her charming East Hampton hideaway in 2003 and sold for $4.45 million.
Location: The Hamptons
Renee Zellweger Car Collection
Does Renée Zellweger drive a car?
Yes, here are four of the cars you can find in Zellweger garage.
- Mercedes E Class
- Mercedes G500
- Mini Cooper
- Toyota Prius
Renee Zellweger Plastic Surgeries
Did Renee Zellweger ever get plastic surgery?
She took time off from 2010 to 2016, before returning in “Bridget Jones’s Baby.” Zellweger said she was “sad” about the plastic surgery rumors that began in 2014 after a red carpet appearance. In September 2019, she told Vulture, “I wasn’t healthy. I wasn’t taking care of myself. I was the last thing on my list of priorities…I spent 99% of my life as the public persona and just a microscopic crumb of a fraction in my real life. I needed to not have something to do all the time.”
Renee Zellweger Hobbies and Interests
Singer: Bob Dylan.
Film: Notting Hill.
Food: Spinach, Egg, Latte.
Renee Zellweger Tattoos
Does Renee Zellweger have tattoos?
Renee Zellweger does not have any tattoos.
Renee Zellweger Facts & Trivia
To raise awareness and money for Breast Health Institute, she joined hands with Tommy Hilfiger in April 2011.
She is friends with Reese Witherspoon.
Her wedding ceremony lasted for only 15 minutes.
The actress has also worked as a waitress in Austin, Texas.
Was in the bathroom when it was announced that she won the Golden Globe for her performance in Nurse Betty.
She was active in sports as a kid and played football, baseball, soccer, basketball and many others.
She was also a cheerleader in high school. Besides that, she was also a gymnast, and a member of drama club and speech team.
Renee Zellweger Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in Judy (2019)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama in Judy (2019)
Best Leading Actress in Judy (2019)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role in Judy (2019)
Best Actress in a Supporting Role in Best Actress in a Supporting Role Cold Mountain (2003)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture in Cold Mountain (2003)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in Cold Mountain (2003)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role in Cold Mountain (2003)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in Chicago (2002)
Outstanding Performance by the Cast of a Theatrical Motion Picture in Chicago (2002)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in Nurse Betty (2000)