Paz Vega Height, Weight & AgeLast updated: December 21, 2022
- Net Worth: $ 10,000,000
- Birthday: 2 Jan 1976
- Age: 47
- Country: Spain
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.6 ft
- Weight: 121 lb
- Measurements: 34-24-35 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Birth Name: María Paz Campos Trigo
- Nationality: Spanish, American
- Nickname: Paz
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: Hispanic
- Father: Manuel Campos (Former Bullfighter)
- Mother: Paz Trigo (Homemaker)
- Siblings: Sara Vega (Younger Sister) (Actress, Dancer)
- Naturally wavy hair
- Chiseled jawline
- Thick eyebrows
- Cleft chin
- Long legs
Who is Paz Vega?
Paz Vega was born on the 2nd of January 1976 in Seville, Andalusia, Spain. She was born to a housewife mother, Paz Trigo, and a bullfighter father, Manuel Campos. She is most notable for her award-winning performances in Sex and Lucia, Spanglish, Carmen, and Solo mia.
Paz Vega is also known for her roles in the films Madagascar 3:Europe’s Most Wanted. She also appeared in several Spanish movies and TV series, including The Spirit, Triage, Angel of Evil, and Burning Palms.
Talking about her education, she attended Centro Andaluz de Teatro Stage School.
Marital Status: Married.
Children: She has 3 children. Sons – Orson Salazar Jr. (b. May 2, 2007), Lenon Salazar (b. August 13, 2010) and daughter – Ava Salazar (b. July 17, 2009).
- Orson Salazar (2000) The couple were married in 2002. They have 3 children.
Does Paz Vega have a dog?
Paz Vega owns a dog named, Clooney. She often uploads a picture of her dog on her Instagram.
- "For me, the family is more important, of course! I don’t want to change my family, or situation, for work. But I think it is possible for these things not to fight each other." - Paz Vega
- "My ambition is to not have to work any more. In 10 years I want to stop, and I want to be living with my family, taking care of my house. I want to be a housewife." - Paz Vega
- "I’m sure the movie industry is going up but I would love to see more Chinese films about contemporary Chinese about the problems of life on the street." - Paz Vega
- "“People in Seville are very happy, the lifestyle here is very relaxed, you can walk everywhere; it’s very easy." - Paz Vega
- "I’m not the new Penelope Cruz. I’m Paz Vega. There’s only one Penelope, and she’s marvelous." - Paz Vega
- "We are a very typical Spanish family – a bullfighter, an actress, a flamenco dancer and singer!" - Paz Vega
- "My husband is from Venezuela and he cries when he needs to cry!" - Paz Vega
- "I loved working with kids because the energy is great." - Paz Vega
- "In Europe people don’t worry about the body." - Paz Vega
Facts & Trivia
She has always wanted to play roles in English films and just be noted as a Spanish diva.
Paz is very passionate about her wine.
She met Orson Salazar, her husband while having vacation on a Spanish Island.
In 2010, she told Vogue, that she did not want to marry an actor.
Paz Vega height is 5 Feet 6 Inches (168 centimeters tall).
She took her surname ‘Vega‘ from her grandmother’s name.
Paz had gone through the compulsory learning program until the age of 16.
Was a television star before making it in movies.
Worst Spanish Actress in Grace of Monaco (2014), La ignorancia de la sangre (2014), Kill the Messenger (2014)
Breakout of the Year - On Screen in Spanglish (2004)
Taormina Arte Award
Worst Spanish Actress in Carmen (2003)
Best Female Performance in Lucía y el sexo (2001)
Best New Actress (Mejor Actriz Revelación)c in Lucía y el sexo (2001)
Best Actress (Mejor Actriz) in Lucía y el sexo (2001)
Best Spanish Actress (Mejor Actriz Española) in Lucía y el sexo (2001), Sólo mía (2001)