Paul Rudd Celebrity Profile: Movies, TV, Net Worth, Wife, AgeLast updated: February 26, 2020
- 6 Apr 1969Age: 50
- United States
- Actor, Comedian, Producer
- Zodiac sign Capricorn
- Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.10 ft
- Weight: 172 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
Who Is Paul Rudd?
Paul Stephen Rudd (born April 6, 1969) is an American actor, television producer, writer, and comedian. He is best known for his roles in famous movies ‘Antman’ and the ‘Avengers’ as Scott Lang, he lives a life which justifies his fame in the industry.
He is also known for television roles as Kirby Quimby Philby on Sisters and Mike Hannigan on Friends.
- Birth Name: Paul Stephen Rudd
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Fred
- Religion: Judaism
- Ethnicity: Jewish
- Father: Michael (Died from cancer)
- Mother: Gloria
- Siblings: Julie Rudd (Sister)
- Delivers sarcastic and deadpan jokes
- Great sense of humor
- Attractive eyes
Paul Rudd Movies
Paul Rudd Wife
In 2006 Julie Rudd gave birth to their son Jack Sullivan, and in 2010 their daugther Darby was born.
- Julie Yaeger (1998-Present) Paul Rudd and Julie Rudd were married on 23rd Feb 2003.
Paul Rudd Quotes
- "Humor is the most important thing in life. It trumps everything else and it’s the only thing that helps me deal with everything else." - Paul Rudd
- "Venti is twenty. Large is large. In fact, tall is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti is the only one that doesn’t mean large. It’s also the only one that’s Italian. Congratulations, you’re stupid in three languages." - Paul Rudd
- "Oh, the weather outside is weather." - Paul Rudd
- "We all have different sides of our personalities, so I’d love to play some more different parts too." - Paul Rudd
- "I never thought of myself as a comedic actor. I didn’t go to Second City, that’s not my background, I’m not a comic, I studied theater and my career when I started was a lot of dramatic stuff." - Paul Rudd
- "Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn’t last 22 minutes. It lasts forever." - Paul Rudd
- "There’s something great about the idea of working the land and living communally. That’s healthy. That’s good." - Paul Rudd
Paul Rudd Cars
- 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Paul Rudd Hobbies
- Acting, Drama, Theatre
Paul Rudd Fears and Phobias
- Fear of death
Paul Rudd Facts&Trivia
His parents are second cousins.
His notable work includes as Mike in Friends TV series, Ant-man in Marvel Cinematic Universe.
He is best friends with Jennifer Aniston and they know each other since they were age 21, before they both succeeded.
His mother worked as a sales manager and his father worked as a historical tour guide.
He was a Bar Mitzvah disc jockey before he achieved success.
His original family name was Rudnitzky but, his grandfather altered it to Rudd.
Paul actually once thought about becoming a painter.
Paul Rudd Major Awards
Best Actor in Ideal Home (2018)
Best Vocal Ensemble in a TV Special/Direct-to-DVD Title or Short in Le Petit Prince (2015)
Male Star of the Year
Best Guest Performer in a Comedy Series in Parks and Recreation (2009)
Best Guest Star in a Web Series in Wainy Days (2007)