Paul Anderson Actor, Height, Age, Movies, Net Worth, FactsLast updated: February 12, 2022
- Net Worth: $ 3,000,000
- Birthday: 12 Feb 1978
- Age: 44
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.9 ft
- Weight: 152 lb
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Birth Name: Paul Anderson
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Boycey
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Not known
- Mother: Not known
- Siblings: He has an older brother, Andy Anderson
- Defined and sharp jawline
- Thick eyebrows
Who Is Paul Anderson?
Paul Anderson was born on February 12, 1978, in London, England. He got his big breakthrough in 2013 after he was cast in the lead role in the BBC series, Peaky Blinders, which is set in the post First World War era in Birmingham. He also has appeared in many major films including Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011), ’71 (2014), Legend (2015), and The Revenant (2015).
Paul Anderson Girlfriend, Wife
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Children: He has no children.
- Stephanie Clark (-) Paul is in a relationship with Stephanie Clark, who works as a jewelry designer.
Paul Anderson Quotes
- "I'm an actor, I don't dig roads for a living—it's a luxury." - Paul Anderson
- "I do play a lot of darker characters, I am drawn to them." - Paul Anderson
- "You always have that insecurity as an actor." - Paul Anderson
Paul Anderson Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Movies: The Warriors (1979).
He is passionate about singing
Paul Anderson Tattoos
Paul Anderson Facts & Trivia
Paul is one of those actors who doesn’t like to fake a fight scene and instead prefers to keep them more intense and physical.
Before he decided to focus on his acting career, he was quite passionate about singing and wanted to become a lead singer rather than an actor.
Paul Anderson 2020 height is 5 ft 9 inches or (176 cm tall).
Paul Anderson net worth as of 2020 is estimated at around $3 million dollars.
Paul has worked for years as a ticket scalper before he started earning a steady income from his acting gigs.