Olivia Wilde Height, Age, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $ 20,000,000
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 10 Mar 1984
- Age: 36
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.7 ft
- Weight: 115 lb
- Measurements: 33-27-32 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Table of Contents
Who Is Olivia Wilde?
Olivia Wilde was born on the 10th of March 1984, in New York City, New York, United States. She is an American actress, producer and activist. Olivia is well known for her television role as Dr. Remy “Thirteen” Hadley in House, a medical drama television series. She is also known for her roles in films The Lazarus Effect (2015), TRON: Legacy (2010), The Words (2012) and many more.
- Birth Name: Olivia Jane Cockburn
- Nationality: American but citizenship of Irish-American
- Nickname: Livvie, Ollie
- Religion: Agnostic
- Ethnicity: White. English, Irish, German, Manx, Scottish
- Father: Andrew Cockburn (Journalist)
- Mother: Leslie Cockburn (née Redlich) (Producer and Journalist)
- Siblings: Chloe Frances Cockburn (Older Sister) (Civil Rights Attorney), Charlie Philip Cockburn (Younger Brother)
- Exotic face shape
- Feline eyebrows
- Cat-like blue eyes
- Deep husky voice
Olivia Wilde Movies
Olivia Wilde Relationships
Marital Status: Married.
Husband: Jason Sudeikis.
Children: Two children, a son, Otis Alexander (b. 23rd April, 2014) and a daughter named, Daisy Josephine (b. 11th October, 2016).
- Jason Sudeikis (Husband) (2011-Present) The duo were married in Jan 2013. They have 2 children.
- Bradley Cooper (Rumor) (2011) The actress is rumored to have hooked up with Bradley Cooper in May 2011.
- Justin Timberlake (Rumor) (2011) She is rumored to have hooked up with Justin Timberlake in Apr 2011.
- Ryan Gosling (Rumor) (2011) She is rumored to have hooked up with Ryan Gosling in Feb 2011.
- Tao Ruspoli (Ex-husband) (2002-2011) Tao Ruspoli and Olivia Wilde were married for 7 years.
Olivia Wilde Quotes
- "In a thousand years, archeologists will dig up tanning beds and think we fried people as punishment." - Olivia Wilde
- "I trust work, directors – I don’t live in fear. All good experiences have come from trusting the universe. There is no other way to live or love. Otherwise, you create your own prison." - Olivia Wilde
- "We need to remind ourselves of the beauty of human connection and of nature and pull ourselves out of devices for a moment and appreciate what it is just to be human beings." - Olivia Wilde
- "I have very high standards for every part of life – my work, my relationships, food, love. I can’t just pretend." - Olivia Wilde
- "Inspiration is the key to everything." - Olivia Wilde
- "Music plays a big part in my life. I am a big music nerd." - Olivia Wilde
Olivia Wilde Houses
The couple has a pretty cool house in Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California. They bought this house for a huge sum of $3.5 million. The property is spread on a vast area of 2,833 square feet, 4 beds, 3.5 baths.
Location: Silver Lake, Los Angeles
Price: $3.5 million
Olivia Wilde Car Collection
- Lexus GS 450h
- Toyota prius
Olivia Wilde Plastic Surgeries
Did Olivia Wilde ever get plastic surgery?
She is very beautiful young lady all in natural. It looks like her body is untouched by any plastic surgeries. She said: “I’m not into plastic surgery“.
Olivia Wilde Hobbies and Interests
Actor: George Clooney.
Actress: Angelina Jolie.
Movies: Horror films.
Book: Half the Sky.
Olivia Wilde Tattoos
Olivia Wilde Facts & Trivia
Besides acting, Olivia has been involved with several charity and aid organizations such as ACLU and Doctors Without Borders.
Body Figure: Olivia Wilde height is 5 feet 7 inches tall (170 cm). Accordingly, she weighs around 52 Kg (115 lbs).
Once when she was in Australia, she won a pancake eating contest.
She married at the age of 18 in a bus.
Olivia is actually a natural blonde.
She is a vegan and is a PETA activist.
Olivia Wilde Major Awards
Best Female Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Supporting Role - Comedy/Musical in BoJack Horseman (2014)
Best Female Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Guest Role in TRON: Uprising (2012)
Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series in House M.D. (2004)