Noomi Rapace Height, Weight, Age, Movies, TattooLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 28 Dec 1979Age: 40
- Country: Sweden
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.4 ft
- Weight: 117 lb
- Measurements: 32-25-34 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Who Is Noomi Rapace?
Noomi Rapace was born on December 28, 1979 in Hudiksvall, Sweden. She is a famous and well-known Swedish actress.
Rapace is best known for her role as Lisbeth Salander in the Swedish film adaptations of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest and The Girl Who Played with Fire. In 2011, she was nominated for a BAFTA Award for Best Actress for her performance in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
Her mother, Nina Noren, also had a career as an actress, and her father, Rogelio Duran, was a Spanish Flamenco singer.
At 15, she enlisted at a Stockholm theater school to pick up acting. From 1998 to 1999, she considered acting at the Skara Skolscen acting school in Sweden.
- Birth Name: Noomi Norén
- Nationality: Swedish
- Nickname: Noomi
- Religion: She is non-religious
- Ethnicity: She is half Spanish, and half Swedish.
- Father: Rogelio Durán (Flamenco Singer)
- Mother: Nina Norén (Spanish Actress)
- Siblings: Særún Norén (Sister) (Photographer)
- Choice of roles of physically abused women
- Does own stunts
- Often takes roles in action films
- Often plays emotional characters
Noomi Rapace Top 10 Movies
Noomi Rapace Husband / Boyfriend
Marital Status: She was married to Swedish actor Ola Rapace from 2001 until 2011.
Children: Rapace and ex husband, Ola Norell had a son named Lev (born in 2004).
- Sanny Dahlbeck (2015) They broke up on October 2, 2015 after dating for a brief period.
- Ola Norell (Ex-husband) (2001-2011) The duo were married for 7 years. They had a son named Lev.
- Anna Shaffer
- James McAvoy
- Dafne Keen
- Shay Mitchell
- Sabrina Carpenter
- Elizabeth Mitchell
- Charlotte Riley
- Chris D’Elia
- JJ Feild
- Zendaya Coleman
- Mara Wilson
- Sterling Knight
- Lupita Nyong’o
- Bradley Cooper
- China Anne McClain
- Chris Evans
- Jena Sims
- Cameron Diaz
- Hannah Barefoot
- Willow Shields
Noomi Rapace Quotes
- "I think most gypsies all over the world are used to being not really welcome and always on the run, expecting people to not like them and to be critical." - Noomi Rapace
- "My husband, when I was filming the Millennium movies, he asked me, ‘How far are you going and when are you coming back?" - Noomi Rapace
- "I like doing fight scenes. I always have, and I insist on doing as much of that action as they’ll let me do. I think that’s easy for me." - Noomi Rapace
- "Weirdly enough, I don’t like to pretend. I try to use things in me, and translate them into the situation and the characters, so it always needs to run through my own veins." - Noomi Rapace
- "I think it’s always the emotional situations that are more tricky to nail and get into because I don’t want to pretend." - Noomi Rapace
- "I hate when you see a film and after one scene you know what’s going to happen and you can predict the whole story." - Noomi Rapace
- "In Sweden everybody has this perfect surface. Everyones very polite and controls their feelings." - Noomi Rapace
- "When I don’t understand things, I become passionate to understand." - Noomi Rapace
- "If I don’t see myself as a victim, then I’m not a victim." - Noomi Rapace
Noomi Rapace Houses
Where does Rapace live?
She currently lives in London, United Kingdom.
Noomi Rapace Plastic Surgeries
Did Noomi Rapace ever get plastic surgery?
She has revealed that she has no intention of having plastic surgery to eradicate wrinkles or signs of ageing as she wants her face to show what kind of life she’s lived.
Noomi Rapace Hobbies and Interests
Actress: Anne Parillaud, Patricia Arquette.
Film: True Romance.
TV Show: Daisy Diamond (2007).
Book: The Grwat Gatsby.
- Ice Hockey
- Woking out
Noomi Rapace Tattoos
Noomi Rapace Facts & Trivia
Spoke very little English at the time she finished the Lisbeth Salander trilogy.
Rapace left her home at the age of 15 to pursue a career in acting.
In 2015, she accidentally fractured her nose after being hit by an elbow during a shoot.
Noomi Rapace height is 5 feet 4 inches tall (163 cm). Accordingly, she weighs around 53 Kg (117 lbs).
Rapace is multilingual and can fluently speak Icelandic, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and English.
Rapace means bird of prey in French and Italian.
She has one sister, Særún Norén, who is a photographer.
Noomi Rapace Major Awards
Best Leading Actress in Män som hatar kvinnor (2009)
Best Actress in Män som hatar kvinnor (2009)