Noah Baumbach Height, Age, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $ 16,000,000
- Birthday: 3 Sep 1969
- Age: 52
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Director, Producer, Writer
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.9 ft
- Weight: 165 lb
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Birth Name: Noah Baumbach
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Noah
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Jonathan Baumbach
- Mother: Georgia Brown
- Siblings: Nico Baumbach (Younger brother)
Who Is Noah Baumbach?
Noah Baumbach was born in New York on September 3, 1969. He is an American screenwriter, producer and film director who is known for making films.
Noah Baumbach Wife / Affair
Marital Status: Divorced.
Children: A son, Rohmer Emmanuel Baumbach with ex-wife Jennifer Jason. A son named Harold with Greta Gerwig.
- Greta Gerwig (2011-Present) Has been in a relationship with Greta Gerwig since 2011. On March 19, 2019, it was announced they had welcomed a son.
- Jennifer Jason (Ex-wife) (2001-2010) Noah and Jennifer Jason Leigh were married for 5 years. They had a son, Rohmer Emmanuel.
Noah Baumbach Quotes
- "I’m curious how people build up the codes that they live their life by, and how they come to think that that’s the best way for them to function." - Noah Baumbach
- "It’s kind of major, learning to drive. I feel like it kicked up other stuff in my life." - Noah Baumbach
- "I live in Manhattan now, because, in a way, it was my fantasy." - Noah Baumbach
- "Being articulate, my parents could make anything sound reasonable." - Noah Baumbach
- "Wes Anderson’s films, 6-year-olds are crazy about them." - Noah Baumbach
Noah Baumbach Houses
Where does Noah Baumbach live?
He lives in an apartment on lower Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
Noah Baumbach Facts & Trivia
When directing on set, prefers saying ‘Begin‘ or ‘When you’re ready‘, instead of ‘Action!‘.
Writes a series of short stories for the New Yorker magazine.
His height is 5 Feet 9 Inches (175 centimeters tall).
Noah Baumbach Major Awards
Best Motion Picture of the Year in Marriage Story (2019)
Best Original Screenplay in Marriage Story (2019)
Best Writing, Original Screenplay in The Squid and the Whale (2005)
Best Screenplay - Motion Picture in Marriage Story (2019)
Best Screenplay (Original) in Marriage Story (2019)