Nicolas Cage Height, Weight, Age, Movies, Net WorthPosted on May 24, 2020
- Net Worth: $ 25,000,000
- Birthday: 7 Jan 1964
- Age: 57
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Producer
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 6.0 ft
- Weight: 198 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Nicolas Kim Coppola
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Nick
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: August Coppola (Literature Professor)
- Mother: Joy (Vogelsang) (Dancer and Choreographer)
- Siblings: Marc Coppola (Older Brother) (Actor, DJ), Christopher Coppola (Older Brother) (Film Director)
- Frequently plays eccentric wisecracking characters
Who Is Nicolas Cage?
Nicolas Kim Coppola who is better known by his professional name Nicolas Cage, was born on 7th January 1964, in Long Beach in the state of California, United States. He is an American producer, actor, and director who has performed variety of roles in different films from romantic comedies to action films. He received numerous accolades and nominations throughout his career including Oscar, Golden globe, SAGA awards.
Nісоlаѕ Саgе аlѕо hаѕ hіѕ оwn рrоduсtіоn hоuѕе thаt gоеѕ bу thе nаmе ‘Ѕаturn Fіlmѕ’, аnd hаѕ рrоduсеd fіlmѕ lіkе ‘Тhе Lіfе оf Dаvіd Gаlе’ аnd ‘Ѕhаdоw оf thе Vаmріrе’.
Nicolas Cage Wife / Affair
Dating rumors: Elizabeth Daily (1982), Brooke Shields (1987), Sarah Jessica Parker (1991), Frankie Rayder, Angelina Jolie (2003).
Marital Status: He has been in four different marriages.
Children: He has two children.
- Riko Shibata (2020-Present) Riko Shibata and Nicolas Cage have been dating since 2020.
- Erika Koike (Ex-wife) (2018-2019) This was his 4th marriage. They divorced in Jun 2019.
- Alice Kim (Ex-wife) (2004-2016) The couple were married for 12 years. They had a son Kal-El.
- Lisa Marie Presley (Ex-wife) (2002) Nicolas and Lisa Marie Presley are divorced after a marriage of 1 year.
- Patricia Arquette (Ex-wife) (1994-2001) Patricia Arquette and Nicolas Cage were married for 6 years.
- Kristen Zang (1992-1994) Nicolas and actress Kristen Zang were briefly engaged in 1993.
- Maria Conchita Alonso (1991-1992) Actress Maria Conchita Alonso and Nick dated for some time in 1991 and 1992.
- Lisa Stothard (1990-1991) Nick dated actress Lisa Stothard for a couple of months from 1990 to 1991.
- Christina Fulton (1988-1990) The duo dated from January, 1988 to June, 1990. They had a son Weston.
- Ami Dolenz (1988) In 1988, he was seen romancing with actress Ami Dolenz.
Nicolas Cage Quotes
- "Don’t lose the best thing in your life just because you are not sure." - Nicolas Cage
- "Those who have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action." - Nicolas Cage
- "Some things are true whether you believe in them or not." - Nicolas Cage
- "I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther. I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion." - Nicolas Cage
- "Passion is very important to me. If you stop enjoying things, you’ve got to look at it, because it can lead to all kinds of depressing scenarios." - Nicolas Cage
- "I’m always fearful of something happening to people I love. That doesn’t go away." - Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage Houses
He purchased the a four-story, 6,305-square-foot San Francisco property in 2007. Like many of his peers, the actor invested his spoils in real estate, and today owns as many as 15 homes.
Location: San Francisco
Price: $10.95 million
He has a castle in Germany and England and is a owner of island in Bahamas.
Nicolas Cage Facts & Trivia
He has worked as a popcorn seller in a film theater.
His middle name “Kim” is his third wife Alice Kim’s last name.
Nicolas once owned a pet octopus.
As per some sources, Nick bought 22 cars in 2007. Out of these, 9 were Rolls Royce. He also had 30 motorcycles.
He has suffered from vertigo in the past.
He stands at a height of 1.83 m i.e. 6 feet tall.
Once Cage bought Dinosaur’s skull for $276,000, Leonardo DiCaprio which he later had to return to the government as it was illegal to keep.
He is so fond of cats, once he shared his mushroom with his cat.
Nicolas Cage Major Awards
Best Actor in a Leading Role in Leaving Las Vegas (1995)
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama in Leaving Las Vegas (1995)
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role in Leaving Las Vegas (1995)