Natalie PortmanLast updated: November 17, 2019
- 9 Jun 1981Age: 38
Zodiac sign Gemini
Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.3 ft
- Weight: 115 lb
34 25 35 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
Natalie Portman is a film actress, producer and director with dual Israeli and American citizenship. She has appeared in some of the most successful and critically acclaimed films. Natalie Portman gained recognition after she starred in the ‘Star Wars’ series of films.
Major Industry Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in Black Swan (2010)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama in Black Swan (2010)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture in Closer (2004)
Best Leading Actress in Black Swan (2010)
Best Actress in Black Swan (2010)
Best Actress in V for Vendetta (2005)
- Benjamin Millepied (2009) Husband
- Rodrigo Santoro (2009) Rumor
- Devendra Banhart (2008)
- Nathan Bogle (2007 - 2008)
- Jude Law (2007) Rumor
- Nathan Rothschild (2007)
- Andy Samberg (2006) Rumor
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2006) Rumor
- Gael Garcia Bernal (2003 - 2007)
- Moby (2001) Rumor
- Hayden Christensen (2000 - 2001)
- Lukas Haas (1998)
- Whiz (Yorkshire Terrier)
- Noodles (Schnauzer Poodle mix)
- Charlie (Yorkshire Terrier)
- She got her first break when she was just 11 when an agent discovered her and so her career took off first with modeling for cosmetics.
- Natalie is multilingual and speaks English, French and Hebrew very fluently.
- Natalie is vegetarian since she was a little girl and has remained so over the years even though she does not come from an all-vegetarian family.
- Shaved her head for V for Vendetta (2005).
- She lost 20 pounds for her role as "Nina Sayers" in Black Swan (2010).
- Lexus RX
- Toyota Prius
- Ford Escape
- Mercedes S Class
- Honda Civic
The 3,991-square-foot home from architect Barton Myers features four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and a stunning kitchen.
Location: Montecito, California.
Price: $6.5 Million
- Dancing (Specifically ballet, jazz and tap)
- Ice Skating (Which she learned while filming Beautiful Girls)
- Accept your lack of knowledge and use it as your asset.
- When you get older, you realize it's a lot less about your place in the world but your place in you. It's not how everyone views you, but how you view yourself.
- Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women.
- Grab the good people around you. Don't let them go.
- You really know a person when you sleep so near to them, or when you eat with them.