Michelle Pfeiffer Height, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Facts, Husband
- Net Worth: $ 85,000,000
- Birthday: 29 Apr 1958
- Age: 65
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.7 ft
- Weight: 119 lb
- Measurements: 33-24-35 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Michelle Marie Pfeiffer
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Michelle Pfeiffer, Pfeiffer
- Religion: Protestant
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Richard Pfeiffer (Heating and air-conditioning contractor)
- Mother: Donna (née Taverna) (Housewife)
- Siblings: Rick Pfeiffer (Older Brother), Dedee Pfeiffer (Younger Sister) (Television and Film Actress), Lori Pfeiffer (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Radiant face
- Slim figure
- Blue eyes
Who Is Michelle Pfeiffer?
Michelle Pfeiffer was born in Santa Ana, California on April 29, 1958. She is an American actress and singer. In 1983, she played a major role in a hit movie titled Scarface as Elvira Hancock. The film earned commercial success and provided her with recognition and fame. She was nominated for an Academy Award three times over the years, once for her role in Dangerous Liaisons, once for her role in The Fabulous Baker Boys, and once for her appearance in Love Field. In 2019, She made headlines for being in the movie, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil with Angelina Jolie.
The actress is also a singer. She has sung her own songs in Grease 2 (1982), The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989), The Prince of Egypt (1998) and Hairspray (2007).
Michelle Pfeiffer Boyfriend, Spouse
Marital Status: Married.
Husband: David E. Kelley.
Children: She adopted a daughter, Claudia Rose, born in 1993. Also that year, she married David E. Kelley, with whom she also had a son, in 1994.
- David E. Kelley (Husband) (1993-Present) The television writer and producer, David E. and Michelle got married on November 13, 1993.
- Kevin Costner (Rumor) (1990) She was rumored to be dating the actor, film director, produce and singer, Kevin Costner.
- Fisher Stevens (1989-1992) The duo dated for three years before separation in 1992.
- Michael Keaton (1988-1989) The couple had a short-lived romance and parted ways in 1989.
- Val Kilmer (1985) She was in a short relationship with the actor, Val Kilmer in 1985.
- Dodi Fayed (1988) The son of an Egyptian billionaire, Dodi Fayed had been in a short affair with the actress in 1988.
- John Malkovich (Rumor) (1988) John Malkovich was rumored to have dated her in 1988.
- Peter Horton (Ex-husband) (1980-1988) The American actor, Peter Horton and Michelle got married on October 5, 1981. Divorced in 1988.
Michelle Pfeiffer Quotes
- "People make a lot of jokes about the empty nest. Let me tell you, it is no laughing matter. It is really hard." - Michelle Pfeiffer
- "Love humiliates you. Hatred cradles you." - Michelle Pfeiffer
- "You can have it all, but you can’t do it all." - Michelle Pfeiffer
Michelle Pfeiffer Houses
Michelle and David bought the home for $20 million US dollars in the Woodside, California. The property is anchored by a 1940s Mediterranean-style villa with about 6,300 square feet of living space and four bedroom suites. They sold the house for $22 million.
Price: $20 million
Michelle and her husband has a pretty cool house in Los Angeles Pacific Palisades neighborhood. The over 10,300-square-foot mansion features six bedrooms, eleven baths, a pool, gym and four-car garage.
Price: $22 million
Michelle Pfeiffer Hobbies and Interests
Michelle Pfeiffer Facts & Trivia
Michelle Pfeiffer 2020 height is 5 ft 7 inches or (171 cm tall).
Michelle Pfeiffer net worth as of 2020 is estimated at around $85 million dollars.
Pfeiffer won the Miss Orange County beauty pageant in 1978.
She took training in kick boxing and martial arts for her role of Catwoman/Selina Kyle in Batman Returns.
She accidentally cut Al Pacino with broken glass while auditioning for Scarface (1983).
Her surname is pronounced Fye-fur.
Michelle Pfeiffer Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama in The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989)
Best Actress in a Supporting Role in Dangerous Liaisons (1988)