Michelle Monaghan Height, Age & BioLast updated: March 19, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 16,000,000
- Birthday: 23 Mar 1976
- Age: 45
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5,7 ft
- Weight: 123 lb
- Measurements: 33-24-34 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Birth Name: Michelle Lynn Monaghan
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Michelle
- Religion: Catholic
- Ethnicity: She has German and Irish ancestry
- Father: Robert Monaghan (Factory Worker)
- Mother: Sharon Monaghan (Ran a daycare center for 40 years)
- Siblings: Bob Monaghan (Older Brother), John Monaghan (Older Brother)
- Her voice
Who Is Michelle Monaghan?
Michelle Monaghan was born on the 23 of March 1976, in the small town of Winthrop, near Cedar Rapids in northeast Iowa, to Robert Monaghan, a factory worker, and Sharon Monaghan, owner of a daycare center in Iowa. She is a famous American actress & model who rose to fame after she played the role of Julia Meade in the Mission Impossible series. Michelle also known for her roles in the films Gone Baby Gone, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Made of Honor, Eagle Eye, The Heartbreak Kid and Source Code.
Monaghan graduated from East Buchanan High School in 1994. After high school, she went on to study journalism at Columbia College in Chicago.
Marital Status: Married.
Children: Two children, daughter – Willow Katherine (b. 5th November, 2008), son – Tommy Francis (b. 30th October, 2013).
- Peter White (2000-Present) They got married after 5 years of dating in August 2005.
- "When I was growing up, my parents took in foster children. From a young age, I learned that there are a lot of children in need." - Michelle Monaghan
- "I smoked for almost 10 years. I really regret that. Thankfully, I came out on the other side. I hope my lungs are repairing themselves now." - Michelle Monaghan
- "I think, typically, sci-fi can be a little bit grey and thought provoking. Sometimes it leaves you pondering certain questions and things." - Michelle Monaghan
- "It's an interesting opportunity to do a long-form character and really have the time to find the nuance over an extended period of time. You can really dig deep." - Michelle Monaghan
- "What’s compelling about the story and what’s very honest about the story is that it’s very real and it’s happening. There are 200,000 women in active duty, and over 40% of them are moms. This experience is shared by thousands of women, and no one is right or wrong." - Michelle Monaghan
- "We have this misconception about women in the military, that they don’t wear make-up, but in reality, they’re very feminine women. You can be a tough woman, and still be a very nurturing and emotional parent. It’s just not always black and white like that." - Michelle Monaghan
- "Everything looks more beautiful in retrospect." - Michelle Monaghan
- "I’m not too modest of a person. I’ve got a pretty blue sense of humor." - Michelle Monaghan
- "I really love the festival circuit." - Michelle Monaghan
Where does Michelle Monaghan live?
New York, New York, U.S.
2,028 square feet, 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus guesthouse. She sold this house for $1.565 million in August 2016.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Price: $1.5 million
Does Michelle Monaghan drive a car?
- Porsche 911
Did Michelle Monaghan ever get plastic surgery?
There hasn’t ever been breast implant or a nose job rumor surrounding Michelle. She has always denied having any sort of cosmetic surgery done to her body.
Hobbies and Interests
Actress: Meryl Streep.
Food: Chocolate Pancakes.
Does Michelle Monaghan have tattoos?
She does not have any tattoos.
Fears and Phobias
Facts & Trivia
Monaghan applied for a “Class-A” driving license to drive 18 wheeler truck in the movie “Trucker”.
Michelle used to smoke in the past. Michelle has smoked for a decade which she regrets sometimes.
In 2011, she was diagnosed with skin cancer: a mole on the back of her calf was turning into skin cancer, so she had to get that removed.
Her mother ran a daycare centre for forty years in the family’s home.
She was in the movie Due Date with Robert Downey, Jr.
With Charlize Theron, she played a co-worker of the Oscar winner’s character who experienced sexual harassment at a local mining company in Northern Minnesota.
At her high school, Michelle was a class president.
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television in True Detective (2014)
Best Supporting Actress in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (2005)