Marion Cotillard Bio, Height, AgeLast updated: December 20, 2022
- Net Worth: $ 40,000,000
- Birthday: 30 Sep 1975
- Age: 47
- Country: France
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.6 ft
- Weight: 126 lb
- Measurements: 35 24 34 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Marion Cotillard
- Nationality: French
- Nickname: Simone
- Religion: Non-religious
- Ethnicity: Breton, French, and German descent
- Father: Jean-Claude Cotillard (Actor, teacher)
- Mother: Niseema Theillaud (Actress, drama teacher)
- Siblings: Quentin Cotillard (Twin Younger Brother) (Sculptor), Guillaume Cotillard (Twin Younger Brother) (Screenwriter, director)
- A mole in the middle of the forehead
Who is Marion Cotillard?
Marion Cotillard is a French actress, singer-songwriter, musician and environmentalist. She is known for her role as Édith Piaf in the 2007 French biopic La Vie en rose (In English – Life in Pink).
Movies like Inception (2010), The Dark Night Rises (2012), Nine (2009), Midnight in Paris (2011) and The Immigrant (2013).
- Guillaume Canet (2007) Dating
- Julien Rassam (1998 - 2000)
Quotes and Sayings
- ""I think that when you don't see the boundaries, you cross them without even knowing they exist in the first place."" - Marion Cotillard
- ""You cannot escape what you have to deal with inside yourself. It will never bring good things. It will only bring madness."" - Marion Cotillard
- ""I don't think you learn how to act. You learn how to use your emotions and feelings."" - Marion Cotillard
- ""I think that emotion and good stories can cross the times."" - Marion Cotillard
- ""You have to invest if you want to restore balance to the world."" - Marion Cotillard
- ""Respect the place you live, be aware of the impact that you have on things."" - Marion Cotillard
Hobbies and Interests
Fears and Phobias
Fear of needles
Facts and Trivia
If she had not been an actress, she would have liked to become a singer.
Is a fan of Game of Thrones (2011) and of the British sitcom Absolutely Fabulous (1992).
Is a “injection-phobic” and stated that she won’t have Botox, plastic surgery or anything else that you put inside yourself to look younger.
Apart from acting, Marion is concerned for the Environment. Marion has participated in campaigns for environmental protection, in particular, Greenpeace, for whom she has acted as a spokesperson since 2002.
Marion is an avid fan of Canadian singer Hawksley Workman and Radiohead.
She never had her ears pierced.
Major Industry Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in La môme (2007)
est Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in La môme (2007)
Best Leading Actress in La môme (2007)