Margaret Qualley Height, Weight, Age, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $ 6,000,000
- Birthday: 23 Oct 1995
- Age: 25
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.8 ft
- Weight: 123 lb
- Measurements: 33-24-34 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Sarah Margaret Qualley
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Margaret Qualley
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Paul Qualley (Former model)
- Mother: Andie MacDowell (Actress)
- Siblings: Rainey Qualley (Older Sister) (Actress, dancer, model), Justin Qualley (Older Brother)
- Blue eyes
- Her nose
- Beautiful chiseled face
Who Is Margaret Qualley?
Margaret Qualley was born on October 23, 1994 in Montana to Andie MacDowell, an actress and Paul Qualley, a model. Her parents got seperated when she was just five years old. She is blessed to have two older siblings Rainey Qualley and Justin.
She was trained as a ballerina and at the age of 14, she studied at the North Carolina School of the Arts and later studied at the American Ballet Theatre in New York.
She decided to pursue a career in modeling at the age of 16. She made her debut as a model during New York Fashion Week, walking for Alberta Ferretti at the age of 16. After 5 months, she quit modeling and entered into acting career. In 2013 she achieved major recognition through her fabulous performance in the mystery tv series, The Leftovers.
She has starred for her roles in the films Death Note, The Nice Guys, Donnybrook, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, and many more.
Margaret Qualley Boyfriend
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Children: She has no children.
- Pete Davidson (2019) Pete Davidson and Margaret Qualley dated briefly in 2019.
- Nat Wolff (2011-2014) They dated for about three years.
Margaret Qualley Pets
Margaret is an animal lover. She shared several photos of her pets. She is not only spending money for herself but also helps on homeless animals. Margaret and her sister have rescued a dog named Books.
Margaret Qualley Quotes
- "Nothing ever goes to plan. As soon as you are OK with that, everything is much easier." - Margaret Qualley
- "I was a dancer, growing up, and I definitely thought that was going to be my profession." - Margaret Qualley
- "I was used to having a job - ballet was my job, and I felt like I needed something artistic to focus on after I quit." - Margaret Qualley
- "With modelling, there's nothing to work on other than losing weight. I definitely had an eating disorder." - Margaret Qualley
- "I've been really fortunate to work with a lot of women." - Margaret Qualley
- "I think being in the city is the perfect way to figure out what I want to do." - Margaret Qualley
- "My mother has been an advocate for me as far as modeling goes." - Margaret Qualley
- "I left home at 15 to go to the North Carolina School of the Arts." - Margaret Qualley
- "Ballet can be grueling, for sure, but it gives you a certain discipline." - Margaret Qualley
Margaret Qualley Current Residence
Where does Margaret Qualley live?
Currently, she lives in New York, USA.
Margaret Qualley Car Collection
Does Margaret Qualley drive a car?
Yes, you can see she has a car. (Car model – unknown).
Margaret Qualley Plastic Surgeries
Did Margaret Qualley ever get plastic surgery?
She has never had plastic surgery in her life. She is completely natural and she relies on her discipline, skin care, and natural features.
Margaret Qualley Hobbies and Favorites
Margaret Qualley Tattoos
Does Margaret Qualley have tattoos?
She has three eyes tattoo on her back.
Margaret Qualley Facts & Trivia
She auditioned for the role of Helena Bertinell, Huntress in the film Birds Of Prey, but lost to Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
She is well-trained ballerina.
Margaret is actually her middle name.
The actress stands tall at the height of 5 feet 8 inches.
Margaret and her older sister made her debut at the Le Bal des Débutantes.
Her personal style is casual and relaxed.
Margaret Qualley Major Awards
Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture in Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood (2019)
Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Movie in Fosse/Verdon (2019)