Macaulay Culkin Height, Age, Movies, Siblings, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 26 Aug 1980Age: 39
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.7 ft
- Weight: 137 lb
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Macaulay Culkin?
Macaulay Carson Culkin was born in 1980 on 26 August to Kit Culkin and Patricia Brentrup. His mother and father didn’t marry each other.
He grew up as one of the most successful child actors of all-time mostly due to his lead role of an intelligent kid Kevin in the 1990 blockbuster film, Home Alone. He has appeared in a number of films like The Good Son, My Girl, The Pagemaster and others. He was also the lead singer of the comedy parody band ‘Pizza Underground.’
Kit Culkin and Patricia Brentrup had seven children together. Macaulay’s well-known siblings include four brothers and two sisters. They have one older step-sister.
- Birth Name: Macaulay Carson Culkin
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Mac
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Ethnicity: White. He is of German, Swiss-French, Irish, and Norwegian descent
- Father: Christopher Cornelius Culkin (Former Actor)
- Mother: Patricia Brentrup (Telephone Operator)
- Siblings: Quinn Culkin (Younger Sister), Rory Culkin, Kieran Culkin and Christian Culkin (Younger Brothers), Shane Culkin (Older Brother), Dakota Culkin (Older Sister)
- Rosy lips
- Innocent, angelic face
- Blue eyes and pale skin
Macaulay Culkin Movies and TV Shows
Macaulay Culkin Wife / Girlfriend
Marital Status: Divorced (in a relationship).
Children: He has no children.
- Brenda Song (2017-Present) In October 2017, Culkin started dating actress Brenda Song.
- Jordan Lane Price (2013-2017) They dated from 10th December, 2012 to 2017.
- Irene Lopez (Rumor) (2011-2013) Spanish actress Irene Lopez and Macaulay were rumored to be dating each other.
- Mila Kunis (2002-2010) The duo dated for more than 8 years and called it quits in late 2010.
- Rachel Miner (Ex-wife) (1996-2002) He was married Rachel Milner at age 18 and divorced at 22.
- Kat Dennings
- Mina Sundwall
- Alanna Ubach
- Noah Baumbach
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw
- Lucy Boynton
- Elizabeth Debicki
- Sharon Stone
- January Jones
- Keanu Reeves
- Elizabeth Mitchell
- Chloe Bennet
- Lupita Nyong’o
- Alexander Ludwig
- Zendaya Coleman
- Tom Ellis
- Hugh Jackman
- Taylor Momsen
- Zazie Beetz
- Dean-Charles Chapman
Macaulay Culkin Quotes
- "Michael Jackson and I talk all the time. I think we understand each other in a way that most people can’t understand either of us." - Macaulay Culkin
- "I don’t even know how to define myself. I’m a person who writes. It’s something I enjoy, and hopefully people enjoy it as well." - Macaulay Culkin
- "I’ve always said that acting found me. I didn’t really find it." - Macaulay Culkin
- "I had all the fame anyone could want, and I ran away from it." - Macaulay Culkin
- "Math is one of my favorite subjects." - Macaulay Culkin
- "I hope people don’t think I’m crazy, because I’m not." - Macaulay Culkin
Macaulay Culkin Hobbies and Interests
Video Game: World of Warcraft.
- Professional wrestling
- VIdeo games
Macaulay Culkin Facts & Trivia
The actor was a very close friend of the singer, Michael Jackson.
He is the godfather to pop singer Michael Jackson‘s first child.
Macaulay Culkin height is 5 Feet 7 Inches (170 centimeters tall).
During his 9 year hiatus period from 1994 to 2003, he got addicted to drugs and cigarettes which has definitely affected his looks.
His father is of one quarter Irish, as well as of German, English, Swiss-German, and French, descent. His mother is of half German and half Norwegian ancestry.
He was born into a poor family.
His parents never actually got married.
Macaulay Culkin Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in Home Alone (1990)
Best Kiss in My Girl (1991)