Lizzy Caplan Bio, Height & WeightLast updated: March 22, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 4,000,000
- Birthday: 30 Jun 1982
- Age: 39
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Cancer
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.4 ft
- Weight: 117 lb
- Measurements: 34-23-35 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Birth Name: Elizabeth Anne Caplan
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Lizzy, Liz
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Richard Caplan (Lawyer)
- Mother: Barbara Caplan
- Siblings: Ben Caplan (Older Brother), Julie Caplan (Older Sister)
- Wide smile
- Big eyes
- Hourglass figure
Who is Lizzy Caplan?
Lizzy Caplan was born on June 30, 1982, in Los Angeles, California, USA. She is an American actress and model. She became famous after her roles in the films Mean Girls in 2004 and Coverfield in 2008. Her brilliant performance earned her a nomination for the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Lizzy Caplan can be seen in several more movies such as Bachelorette, The Interview, 127 Hours, Now You See Me 2 and Hot Tub Time Machine.
Lizzy Caplan attended Alexander Hamilton High School while also attending the Academy of Music at the same time.
Marital Status: Married.
Children: She has no children.
- Tom Riley (2015-Present) The couple married on 2nd Sep 2017.
- Matthew Perry (2006-2012) Lizzy and Matthew Perry dated from 2006 to July, 2012.
- "I’m also 31 years old. It’s not like I’m some kid who can be slapped across the newspaper pages like some harlot." - Lizzy Caplan
- "I think if a girl who liked ‘Party Down’ found out that her boyfriend liked ‘Two and a Half Men,’ she would break up with him." - Lizzy Caplan
- "I was a weird tomboy most of my life. I didn’t see the power in my own female form for quite a long time. Maybe that’s a good thing." - Lizzy Caplan
- "It took me a long time to realize that being a girl is so much more powerful than being a guy, but I really saw myself as boy for a long while." - Lizzy Caplan
- "There is a certain expectation of girls to eventually grow up and behave and fall in line. I’ve always bucked against that." - Lizzy Caplan
- "I feel lucky because most of my friends aren’t married. So I don’t feel that, ‘oh, step on it, you’re thirty." - Lizzy Caplan
- "I was a late bloomer. I’m not one of those girls who’s like, “I love my body! Hey, everybody, come look at my body!" - Lizzy Caplan
- "If you meet a girl who has slept with 100 guys, you will think something of her you wouldn’t think of a guy who slept with 100 girls." - Lizzy Caplan
- "Don’t peak in high school." - Lizzy Caplan
- Lizzy’s first car was a Honda Passport
Hobbies and Interests
Listening to Music
Does Lizzy Caplan Have Any Tattoos?
She has two tattoos.
Fears and Phobias
Fear of Crocodiles
Facts & Trivia
She was on the soccer team of her school.
Her mother died when she was just 13 years old.
Standing at an average height of 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm tall), Lizzy Caplan has a slim build.
Her first widescreen part with a real name was as Janis Ian on Mean Girls (2004). She nearly didn’t get it since makers thought she was excessively lovely.
Lizzy was raised in a Reform Jewish family.
Caplan’s first boyfriend in high school was a Scientologist.
Back in her high school days, Lizzy used to play the piano
Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series in Masters of Sex (2013)
Best Supporting Actress in Cloverfield (2008)