Liv Tyler Bio, Age & Height
- Net Worth: $ 20,000,000
- Birthday: 1 Jul 1977
- Age: 45
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Cancer
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.10 ft
- Weight: 126 lb
- Measurements: 36-25-34 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Liv Rundgren
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Liver, Livy
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: English, Italian, Polish and German descent
- Father: Steven Tyler (Lead singer of Aerosmith)
- Mother: Bebe Buell (Model, singer)
- Siblings: Mia Tyler (born 1978) (Younger Half-Sister) (Actress, model, speaker), Chelsea Anna Tallarico (born 1989) (Younger Half-Sister), Taj Monroe Tallarico (born 1992) (Younger Half-Sister), Rex Rundgren (Half-brother), Randy Rundgren (Half-brother)
- Thin lips
- Pale skin
- Soft gentle voice
- Ethereal beauty
- Deep blue eyes
Who is Liv Tyler?
Liv Tyler was born on July 01, 1977, in East Harlem, New York, US. She is a naturally gifted woman whose beauty, grace, and flair have seen her succeed in Hollywood as an actress and film producer. Liv is the daughter of Steven Tyler and Bebe Buell.
Her father, Steven, is the lead singer of Aerosmith, and her mother, Bebe, is also an American singer and model who is well known for her appearance in the Playboy Magazine in 1974.
She is best known for her role as Arwen in the Lord of the Rings film trilogy from 2001 to 2003 and as Meg Abbott on the HBO supernatural drama series The Leftovers from 2014 to 2017. Liv got her first breakthrough in the film Armageddon in which she starred along-side big names like Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck.
Table of Contents
Marital Status: Engaged.
Children: She has one children with ex-husband Royston Langdon and two children with current boyfriend Dave Gardner.
Sons: Milo William (b. 14th December, 2004, Royston Langdon) and Sailor Gene (b. 11th February, 2015, Dave Gardner).
Daughter: Lula Rose (b. 8th July, 2016, Dave Gardner).
- Dave Gardner (2014-Present) The duo seems to have engaged as of September 26, 2015. They had 2 children.
- Orlando Bloom (2013) In November 2013, Liv was rumored to be dating English actor, Orlando Bloom.
- Benedict Cumberbatch British actor, Benedict Cumberbatch sparked the rumors of his dating with Liv in 2012.
- Theo Wenner (2011-2012) From 2011 to 2012, Liv Tyler and photographer Theo Wenner were an item.
- Vito Schnabel (2010-2011) Vito Schnabel and Liv dated from May, 2010 to March, 2011.
- Charlie Hunnam (Rumor) (2010) She was rumored to be dating Charlie Hunnam in 2010.
- David Hirsch (Rumor) (2009) Liv was rumored to be dating actor David Hirsch in 2009.
- Steve Bing (Rumor) (2008-2009) She was rumored to be dating film director and producer Steve Bing in late 2008.
- Royston Langdon (Ex-husband) (1998-2008) The duo were married for 6 years. They had a son named Milo William.
- Joaquin Phoenix (1995-1998) For three years, the couple was an item and separated in late 1998.
- "I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You’re young enough to get away with things, but you’re old enough, too." - Liv Tyler
- "Oh, my God, this amazing cool breeze is coming through my window and the sun is shining. I’m happy." - Liv Tyler
- "I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." - Liv Tyler
- "Beauty is not defined by the size of your jeans." - Liv Tyler
- "Solitude has its own very strange beauty to it." - Liv Tyler
- "Beauty comes from the happiness within." - Liv Tyler
- Audi Q7
Hobbies and Interests
Listening to music
Does Liv Tyler Have Any Tattoos?
Liv Tyler does not have any tattoos and does not appear to be interested in getting any. The actress hates tattoos and piercings.
Facts & Trivia
Her name Liv means “life” in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.
She never took acting lessons but succeeds in her career all the same.
Liv Tyler height is 5 feet 10 inches tall (178 cm). Accordingly, she weighs around 57 Kg (126 lbs).
She changed her name from Liv Rundgren to Liv Tyler in 1991 (at the age of 14) after knowing the name of her biological father.
She was earlier a vegetarian.
She is good friends with Kate Hudson and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
Outstanding Performance by the Cast of a Theatrical Motion Picture in The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
Outstanding Performance by the Cast of a Theatrical Motion Picture in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)