Linda Cardellini Bio, Height & WeightLast updated: March 26, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 6,000,000
- Birthday: 25 Apr 1975
- Age: 45
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Cancer
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.3 ft
- Weight: 126 lb
- Measurements: 36-25-35 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Birth Name: Linda Edna Cardellini
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Cardellini, Linda
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Ethnicity: English, Irish, Italian, and German ancestry
- Father: Wayne David Cardellini (Businessman)
- Mother: Lorraine Cardellini (nee Hernan) (Homemaker)
- Siblings: Zooey Deschanel (Sister)
- Being only 160 cm tall
- Slim body type
Who is Linda Cardellini?
Linda Cardellini was born on June 25, 1975, in Redwood City, California. She is the youngest of four children. Linda is an American film and television actress best known for her roles as high school student Lindsay Weir on Freaks and Geeks, as Velma Dinkley in the live-action Scooby-Doo films, and as Dolores in the Green Book. She played Sylvia Rosen on Mad Men, for which she received an Emmy nomination.
Marital Status: Engaged.
Linda has one children with husband Steven Rodriguez.
Daughter: Lilah-Rose Rodriguez (b. 29th February, 2012).
- Steven Rodriguez (2009-Present) The couple engaged in Jun 2013. They have a daughter, Lilah Rose.
- Justin Rogina (2008) She dated Justin Rogina for a period of two months in 2008.
- Jason Segel (2001–2007) They dated from March, 2001 to January, 2007.
- Nicholaus Goossen (-) She was dating American director Nicholaus Goossen in the past.
- "I’m trying not to put pressure on myself to decide what to do at this moment, and just sort of go with what’s happening." - Linda Cardellini
- "I think I’m going to spend some time learning how to be a first-time mom, and then I’ll go back to work." - Linda Cardellini
- "Being raised Catholic myself, I think people who are Catholic tend to carry a lot of guilt. It’s almost a joke." - Linda Cardellini
- "Yes, I’m very close to my family. And being that close to your family, I think you also struggle with how to become your own person." - Linda Cardellini
- "I think in real life most of us don’t know how to communicate our deepest feelings very well." - Linda Cardellini
- "I think everyone feels lost at times during their high school years." - Linda Cardellini
Hobbies and Interests
She has a passion for martial arts
Linda loves art
Spending time with her family
Facts & Trivia
Her name means goldfinches in Italian.
Linda is a big fan of Margaret Keane’s artwork.
Her height is 5 Feet 3 Inches (160 centimeters tall).
She took martial arts classes at a young age.
Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series in Mad Men (2007)
Best Vocal Ensemble in a Television Series in Gravity Falls (2012)
Best Female Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Supporting Role - Comedy/Musical in Regular Show (2009)
Best Vocal Ensemble in a Television Series - Comedy/Musical in Gravity Falls (2012)
Best Female Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Supporting Role - Comedy/Musical in Gravity Falls (2012)
Best Female Lead Vocal Performance in a Television Series - Comedy/Musical in Gravity Falls (2012)
Best Vocal Ensemble in a TV Special/Direct-to-DVD Title or Short in All-Star Superman (2011)
Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture in Brokeback Mountain (2005)