Kaya Scodelario Height, Age, Movies, Net WorthPosted on April 26, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 13 Mar 1992Age: 28
- Country: Afghanistan
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.6 ft
- Weight: 121 lb
- Measurements: 32-23-34 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Kaya Scodelario?
Kaya Scodelario was born on March 13, 1992, in Haywards Heath, United Kingdom with the birth name as Kaya Rose Humphrey. She is a well-known English actress and model best known for her portrayal of Effy Stonem in the E4 teen drama Skins. She starred as Teresa in The Maze Runner film series and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. Her other notable film credits include Wuthering Heights and The Truth About Emanuel.
- Birth Name: Kaya Rose Scodelario-Davis
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Kaya
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White (Brazilian)
- Father: Roger Humphrey (English) (Died on November 22, 2010)
- Mother: Katia Scodelario (Brazilian)
- Siblings: Unknown
- Thin body frame
- Husky voice
- Wide blue eyes
Kaya Scodelario Movies and TV Shows
Kaya Scodelario Husband / Affair
Marital Status: Married.
Husband: Benjamin Walker.
Children: She has a son (b. November 2016).
- Benjamin Walker (Husband) (2014-Present) The got engaged and married in December 2015.
- Elliott Tittensor (2009-2014) Kaya and Elliott Tittensor dated from September, 2009 to 2014.
- Jack O’Connell (2007-2009) Kaya dated with her Skins co-star, Jack O’Connell from 2007 to 2009.
Kaya Scodelario Pets
Does Kaya Scodelario have a pet?
She is very fond of animals and has a dog named Arnie, which is a French bulldog.
- Gregg Sulkin
- Amy Adams
- Sam Rockwell
- Hailee Steinfeld
- Julianne Hough
- Laura Haddock
- Jake Cannavale
- Lucy Boynton
- Emmy Rossum
- Anna Shaffer
- Caitlin Stasey
- Mackenzie Foy
- Anna Kendrick
- Tia Carrere
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Joaquin Phoenix
- Jamie Bell
- Rebecca Ferguson
- Gina Carano
- Rosa Salazar
Kaya Scodelario Quotes
- "Who doesn’t? I cry and smile every day. I grew up scared, because I was so skinny and had no boobs. It’s only now that I just think, Sod it! Everyone’s different. I’m contented and happy as I am." - Kaya Scodelario
- "I like the idea of up-and-coming actors nowadays being a little different and not necessarily the drama-school stereotype, being a bit more edgy." - Kaya Scodelario
- "As a teenager, you’re still discovering who you are, what your life is about, and who you want to be as a person. It’s very intense." - Kaya Scodelario
- "You don’t have to necessarily go down the drama school route, or have connections in the industry. You can just make it." - Kaya Scodelario
- "I didn’t want to be the girl in the group that couldn’t do as much as the boys. I’m very competitive like that." - Kaya Scodelario
- "My colleagues are my colleagues, my friends are my friends. It’s never been male or female." - Kaya Scodelario
Kaya Scodelario Plastic Surgeries
The actress Kaya Scodelario would never want to resort to surgery to maintain her beauty.
Kaya Scodelario Tattoos
Kaya Scodelario Facts & Trivia
In 2019, she began playing Kat Baker in Spining Out, a Netflix edgy figure skating drama.
Kaya will always say no to two-dimensional roles. She could never play just the girlfriend or the female conquest.
Standing at an average height of 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm tall), Kaya Scodelario has a slim build.
She uses her mother’s last name, instead of her father.
Her parents divorced when she was a child
She is fluent in Portuguese and English.
Kaya Scodelario Winning Awards
Best Acting Ensemble: Feature in The Truth About Emanuel (2013)