Johnny Depp Height, Weight, Age, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: June 2, 2020
- Net Worth: $ 200,000,000
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 9 Jun 1963Age: 57
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Producer, Screenwriter
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.10 ft
- Weight: 172 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Table of Contents
Who Is Johnny Depp?
Johnny Depp was born on the 9th of June, 1963 in Owensboro. He is one of the biggest names in the filmography entertainment industry. Over the years, Depp has had a career that is made of critically acclaimed performances and groundbreaking success in the Hollywood box office.
He gained fame after his lead role in the film Edward Scissorhands. He then did not appear in many films until 2003 when he appeared in Pirates of The Caribbean as Jack Sparrow which propelled his career to new heights.
- Birth Name: John Christopher Depp II
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Mr. Stench, Colonel, Donkey Dick
- Religion: Unknown
- Ethnicity: Multiracial. Cherokee, German, Irish and Navajo ancestry
- Father: John Christopher Depp (Civil Engineer)
- Mother: Betty Sue Palmer (née Wells) (Waitress)
- Siblings: Debbie Depp (Older Sister), Christi Dembrowski (Older Sister) (Film Producer), Daniel Depp (Older Brother) (Screenwriter)
- Highly defined cheekbones
- Infinitum Nihil founder
- Deep, whispering voice
Johnny Depp Best Movies
Johnny Depp Relationships
Dating rumors: Penélope Cruz (2002), Marion Cotillard (2008), Ashley Olsen (2012), Angelina Jolie.
Marital Status: Divorced (in a relationship).
Children: Two children. A daughter Lily-Rose Melody and a son, named John Christopher with Vanessa Paradis.
- Polina Glen (2019-Present) Polina Glen and Johnny Depp have been dating since 2019.
- Amber Heard (Ex-wife) (2011-2017) They engaged in 2013 and married on February 3, 2015. (Divorced in 2017).
- Vanessa Paradis (1998-2012) They had a long relationship of 14 years together, during which they had 2 children.
- Kate Moss (1994-1998) Johnny Depp and Kate Moss dated from March, 1994 to May, 1998.
- Winona Ryder (1989-1994) They were engaged in Jul 1990 but later separated in Jan 1994.
- Jennifer Grey (1987) Johnny Depp and Jennifer Grey had an encounter in 1987.
- Sherilyn Fenn (1985-1987) They were engaged in 1986 but later separated in 1987
- Lori Anne Allison (Ex-wife) (1983-1985) Makeup artist, Lori was married to Depp from 1983 to 1985.
- Royce Pierreson
- Florence Pugh
- Dan Levy
- Hong Chau
- James Maslow
- Kelli Berglund
- Luke Benward
- Mena Massoud
- Logan Henderson
- Michelle Monaghan
- Robert Pattinson
- Joel Kinnaman
- Laura Aikman
- Kathryn Newton
- Karen Gillan
- Laurie Davidson
- Dove Cameron
- Sylvester Stallone
- Jenny Agutter
- Hunter King
Johnny Depp Quotes
- "You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel." - Johnny Depp
- "We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we're all somewhat screwy. Every single one of us." - Johnny Depp
- "Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you." - Johnny Depp
- "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second." - Johnny Depp
- "One day, the people that didn’t believe in you will tell everyone how they met you." - Johnny Depp
- "Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." - Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp Houses
He owns a 37-acre village in the south of France. He has purchased 14 residences, but a few have been sold.
Johnny Depp Hobbies and Interests
Food: Mexican Food, Blueberry and Ginger Bourbon Sour, Chateau Petrus, Chateau Calon-Segur.
Movies: Shrek (2001) and Finding Nemo (2003).
- Loves watching animated
- Playing the guitar
- Collecting dolls and guns
Johnny Depp Tattoos
Does Johnny Depp Have Any Tattoos?
He likes to cover himself with tattoos. He said in an interview that his body is like a diary, he get tattoos of people that have a meaning to him or even sentences. As far as we know, Johnny has 39 tattoos but he will probably get more as the time goes by.
Johnny Depp Fears and Phobias
- Fear of dancing and has never danced in his real life
- He is afraid of clowns
- Fear of spiders
Johnny Depp Facts & Trivia
As a child, he was allergic to chocolates.
He has 3 siblings and is the youngest among all.
He reputably kept several of the gold teeth after filming finished.
Nicolas Cage got him his first acting job.
Suffers from near-sightedness since birth, and is nearly blind in his left eye. He claims that the condition cannot be corrected by surgery.
After his daughter was sick, he dressed up as Jack Sparrow, read stories to the children and donated £1,000,000 to Great Ormond Street Hospital.
He enjoys growing grapes and wine making in Saint-Tropez.
Johnny Depp height is 5 Feet 10 Inches (178 centimeters tall).
He owns a customised 1960’s 650cc Triumph Bonneville motorcycle.
Johnny Depp Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)