Johnny Depp Bio, Height & AgeLast updated: October 25, 2022
- Net Worth: $ 200,000,000
- Birthday: 9 Jun 1963
- Age: 59
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Producer, Screenwriter
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.10 ft
- Weight: 172 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Birth Name: John Christopher Depp II
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Mr. Stench, Colonel, Donkey Dick
- Religion: Unknown
- Ethnicity: Multiracial. Cherokee, German, Irish and Navajo ancestry
- Father: John Christopher Depp (Civil Engineer)
- Mother: Betty Sue Palmer (née Wells) (Waitress)
- Siblings: Debbie Depp (Older Sister), Christi Dembrowski (Older Sister) (Film Producer), Daniel Depp (Older Brother) (Screenwriter)
- Highly defined cheekbones
- Infinitum Nihil founder
- Deep, whispering voice
Who is Johnny Depp?
Johnny Depp was born on the 9th of June, 1963, in Owensboro. He is one of the biggest names in the filmography entertainment industry. Over the years, Depp has had a career made of critically acclaimed performances and groundbreaking success in the Hollywood box office.
He gained fame after his lead role in the film Edward Scissorhands. He then did not appear in many films until 2003, when he appeared in Pirates of The Caribbean as Jack Sparrow, which propelled his career to new heights.
Johnny Depp’s first wife was Lori Allison. The pair married for two years when Depp was just 20-years-old. Over the years he was also reportedly linked up to Sherilyn Fenn, Winona Ryder, Kate Moss, Polina Glen. In 2015, he got married to Amber Heard.
Sadly, the two have decided to call it quits after marrying just over a year ago. He was also involved with Vanessa Paradis and shares two beautiful children with her.
- "You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel." - Johnny Depp
- "We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we're all somewhat screwy. Every single one of us." - Johnny Depp
- "Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you." - Johnny Depp
- "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second." - Johnny Depp
- "One day, the people that didn’t believe in you will tell everyone how they met you." - Johnny Depp
- "Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." - Johnny Depp
He owns a 37-acre village in the south of France. He has purchased 14 residences, but a few have been sold.
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Food: Mexican Food, Blueberry and Ginger Bourbon Sour, Chateau Petrus, Chateau Calon-Segur.
Favorite Movies: Shrek (2001) and Finding Nemo (2003).
Loves watching animated
Playing the guitar
Collecting dolls and guns
Does Johnny Depp Have Any Tattoos?
He likes to cover himself with tattoos. He said in an interview that his body is like a diary, he get tattoos of people that have a meaning to him or even sentences. As far as we know, Johnny has 39 tattoos but he will probably get more as the time goes by.
Fears and Phobias
Fear of dancing and has never danced in his real life
He is afraid of clowns
Fear of spiders
Facts & Trivia
He owns a customised 1960’s 650cc Triumph Bonneville motorcycle.
As a child, he was allergic to chocolates.
He has 3 siblings and is the youngest among all.
He reputably kept several of the gold teeth after filming finished.
Nicolas Cage got him his first acting job.
Suffers from near-sightedness since birth, and is nearly blind in his left eye. He claims that the condition cannot be corrected by surgery.
After his daughter was sick, he dressed up as Jack Sparrow, read stories to the children and donated £1,000,000 to Great Ormond Street Hospital.
He enjoys growing grapes and wine making in Saint-Tropez.
Johnny Depp height is 5 Feet 10 Inches (178 centimeters tall).
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)