Jodhi May Height, Age & BioLast updated: March 19, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 3,000,000
- Birthday: 8 May 1975
- Age: 46
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.8 ft
- Weight: 128 lb
- Measurements: 34-26-36 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Birth Name: Jodhi Tania Edwards
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Jodhi
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Father: Malcolm McLaren (Artist-Designer)
- Mother: Jocelyn Hakim (Art Teacher)
- Naturally Wide Lips
- Intense, Piercing Eyes
- Shoulder-Length Light Brown Hair
Who Is Jodhi May?
Jodhi May (born May 8, 1975) is an English actress and TV personality mostly known for her role in A World Apart and as Queen Calanthe in The Witcher (2019). Jodhi May first acted at the age of 12 in the 1988 movie, A World Apart. The role earned her a best actress award at the 1988 Cannes Film Festival.
May attended Camden School for Girls and later went on to study at Wadham College, Oxford, from where she received a Masters in English.
Talking about Jodhi May’s private life, it remains inside the closet. Popular TV actress is never been married and having a husband is quite future talks. Her personal life is so secret that people make the assumption of Jodhi being a lesbian as she has portrayed the role earlier too.
- "Fame is a by-product which you have to deal with in a sensible way. To believe that it is anything more significant than that is deeply self-deceptive." - Jodhi May
- "People’s attitude seems to be that if you don’t have a television, you’re not connected to reality – somehow you’re not in reality. It’s quite interesting, because I suspect that possibly it’s the reverse." - Jodhi May
- "Television is a very highly constructed, and edited, and censored, and tailored, and marketed reality. But I’m not judgemental about it. I don’t have anything against television. I just personally don’t feel curious." - Jodhi May
- "When I finish a job, I surrender it completely. I have to, because after that, it really is out of my hands." - Jodhi May
- "I simply loved education. I mean, I always loved acting as well. It really was a major passion for me, but one I felt I could only fully explore once I'd completed my degree." - Jodhi May
- "You don't want to end up living a horribly narcissistic life, do you? And everything about fame and celebrity sort of suggests that kind of fate. " - Jodhi May
- "Life's too short to worry about money." - Jodhi May
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Directors: Woody Allen, Clint Eastwood.
Favorite Movies: Changeling (2008), Julia (2008)
Jodhi May does not have any tattoos and does not appear to be interested in getting any.
Facts and Trivia
In 2002, she appeared in the play “Far Away” in Paris, the entire production spoken in French.
During an interview in September 2001, she said that she would never consider acting in a sitcom.
Jodhi is very reticent, restrained, and shy and finds it very odd to divulge any personal details.
She would love to work with Woody Allen.
Best Ensemble in Let Me Go (2017)
Women's Work/Best Ensemble in Ginger & Rosa (2012)
Best Actress in The Gambler (1997)
Best Actress in Sister My Sister (1994)
Most Promising Newcomer in A World Apart (1988)
Best Actress in A World Apart (1988)
Net Worth & Social Media
Jodhi May refrains herself from using social media.