Jim Carrey Height, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Facts, WifePosted on July 24, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 17 Jan 1962Age: 58
- Country: Canada
- Occupation: Actor, Comedian, Producer, Screenwriter
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 6.2 ft
- Weight: 185 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
Who Is Jim Carrey?
Jim Carrey was born on 17th January 1962 in Ontario Canada. He is a Canadian-American actor, comedian and film producer who is known as one of the leading movie stars in the Hollywood. Over the years, he delights fans with funny roles. His acting career was launched in 1980, through his role in The All-night Show. He received recognition as an actor for his roles in comedies such as Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber, and The Mask. He appeared in the film The Truman Show which gained critical acclaim and bestowed him with his first Golden Globe Award. Later, he appeared in numerous successful films such as The Number 23, Bruce Almighty, Liar Liar, Yes Man and many more.
- Birth Name: James Eugene Carrey
- Nationality: Canadian
- Nickname: Jim, Tony Clifton
- Religion: Presbyterianism
- Ethnicity: French, Irish, and Scottish
- Father: Percy Carrey (Musician and Accountant)
- Mother: Kathleen Oram (Homemaker)
- Siblings: Rita Carrey (Older Sister) (Canadian Television and Radio Personality), John Carrey (Older Brother), Patricia Carrey Fournier (Older Sister)
- Makes weird facial expressions in his more comical roles. A lot of times, the expression is accompanied by an equally weird voice or laugh
- Tall and lanky body
Jim Carrey Best Movies
Jim Carrey Girlfriend, Wife
Dating rumors: Anchal Joseph (2011), Anastasia Vitkina (2011).
Marital Status: Divorced.
Children: Became a father for the first time at age 25 when his 1st ex-wife Melissa Carrey gave birth to their daughter Jane Carrey on September 6, 1987.
- Ginger Gonzaga (2019) Ginger Gonzaga and Jim Carrey had a relationship in 2019.
- Cathriona White They were in a relationship for 3 years before she died from a suspected drug overdose on September 28, 2015
- Jenny McCarthy (2005-2010) They dated from December, 2005 to April, 2010.
- January Jones (2002) Jim dated actress January Jones briefly in 2002.
- Laurie Holden (2001) He started a brief affair with actress Laurie Holden after having grown closer while working on The Majestic.
- Renee Zellweger (1999-2000) Renée Zellweger and Jim were engaged and had marriage plans.
- Charlotte Lewis (1999) He dated actress Charlotte Lewis briefly in January 1999.
- Lauren Holly (Ex wife) (1994-1997) Actress, Lauren Holly and Jim Carrey were married for 1 year.
- Melissa Womer (Ex wife) (1986-1995) Melissa Carrey and Jim Carrey were married for 8 years. They had a daughter, Jane Erin.
- Linda Ronstadt (1983) He dated singer Linda Ronstadt in 1983.
- Jon Favreau
- Tom Hanks
- Clint Eastwood
- Kelly Marie Tran
- Rooney Mara
- Zac Efron
- Juno Temple
- Magda Apanowicz
- Sylvester Stallone
- Rosamund Pike
- Chloë Grace Moretz
- Zoey Deutch
- Charlie Barnett
- Chris Hemsworth
- Matthew McConaughey
- Anthony Hopkins
- Zendaya Coleman
- Francesca Hayward
- Jamie Lee Curtis
- Jenny Agutter
Jim Carrey Quotes
- "Life doesn’t happen to you, it happens for you." - Jim Carrey
- "The effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is." - Jim Carrey
- "If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?" - Jim Carrey
- "Risk being seen in all of your glory." - Jim Carrey
Jim Carrey Houses
In 2002, he bought his Malibu home for $9.75 million. The area of this beach house is 2,866 square feet consisting of five bedrooms. He sold the house for $13.95 million.
Jim Carrey Bikes, Planes
Jim Carrey Hobbies and Interests
Favorite TV Show: Monty Python’s Flying Circus.
Favorite Book: Crime & Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Favorite Food: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
- Making funny faces
- Playing the saxophone
- Listening music
- Watching movies
Jim Carrey Tattoos
Does Jim Carrey Have Any Tattoos?
He does not have any tattoos and does not appear to be interested in getting any.
Jim Carrey Facts & Trivia
He holds the unique distinction of being the first actor to play the role of two of the meanest Christmas villains – the Grinch and Scrooge.
He is the first actor to have earned $20 million from a single movie, which he earned from The Cable Guy (1996).
Nicole Kidman calls him her best male friend.
He was accused of helping his ex-girlfriend Cathriona White to make a suicide.
Jim Carrey 2020 height is 6 ft 2 inches or (188 cm tall).
Jim Carrey net worth as of 2020 is estimated at around $180 million dollars.
Jim is a nickname derived from his first name James, while his middle name is Eugene.
Jim was offered the role of Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean, but turned down because of busy schedule.
Jim Carrey Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in Man on the Moon (1999)
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama in The Truman Show (1998)