Jennifer Grey Height, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Plastic Surgery
- Net Worth: $ 15,000,000
- Birthday: 26 Mar 1960
- Age: 62
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.3 ft
- Weight: 130 lb
- Measurements: 34B-24-32 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Birth Name: Jennifer Grey
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Jenny
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jewish (Russian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian and Latvian) ancestry
- Father: Joel Grey (Actor)
- Mother: Jo Wilder (née Brower) (Actress, Singer)
- Siblings: James Grey (Younger Brother) (Chef)
- Getting a nose job
Who Is Jennifer Grey?
She was born as Jennifer Elise Grey in New York City, New York, the USA, on March 26, 1960. The name of her parents is Joel Grey, an Academy award-winning actor and actress, Jo Wilder. She also has a sibling brother named by James Katz. Jennifer Grey is an American actress best known for playing Frances Baby Houseman in Dirty Dancing and Jeanie Bueller in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Her television credits include Red Oaks and 2010 victory in season eleven of Dancing with the Stars. In 2013, she also lent her voice for a Japanese animated drama film The Wind Rise.
Jennifer Grey Boyfriend, Husband
Marital Status: Married.
Husband: Clark Gregg.
Children: Their daughter Stella Gregg was born on December 3, 2001.
- Clark Gregg (Husband) (2000-Present) Jennifer married actor Clark Gregg on July 21, 2001. They have a daughter, Stella.
- George Stephanopoulos (1992) The duo dated briefly in 1992.
- William Baldwin (1988-1991) They dated from 1988 to 1991.
- Matthew Broderick (1987-1988) She was engaged to actor Matthew Broderick.
- Johnny Depp (1987) She was briefly engaged to actor Johnny Depp in 1989.
- Michael Fox (1986) They dated from Jan to May, 1986.
- Timothy Hutton (1982) Timothy Hutton and Jennifer had an encounter in Aug 1982.
Jennifer Grey Quotes
- "I was raised on Broadway because of my dad, but I never thought I had what it took to make it there, although I always wanted to." - Jennifer Grey
- "I would love to work with my dad! We've never done anything live together. I'm always open to working with talented people, and I think my dad certainly qualifies." - Jennifer Grey
- "Skinny Cow ice cream and candy - like dancing - brings a little bit of fun to your day." - Jennifer Grey
- "It's very hard to balance being there for somebody else and taking care of yourself." - Jennifer Grey
- "I think relationships are really hard. Each one gives you lessons that you need." - Jennifer Grey
Jennifer Grey Plastic Surgeries
She underwent rhinoplasty in the early 1990s which altered her look considerably. She later admitted getting the nose job was the worst mistake of her life as she became unrecognizable and lost several film projects as a result of it.
Jennifer Grey Hobbies and Interests
Jennifer Grey Facts & Trivia
Grey is a cancer survivor and got a cancerous nodule removed from her neck in 2010 before it could spread. She is now 100% cancer-free.
Jennifer Grey 2020 height is 5 ft 3 inches or (160 cm tall).
Her parents divorced in 1982. Her father, oscar-winning actor Joel Grey, came out as gay in 2015 at the age of 82.
Was with Matthew Broderick in a car crash in 1987. She suffered whip-lash, which caused damage to her vertebrate. Has suffered constant pain since then but has recently found some relief with the aid of doctors and exercise.
Jennifer Grey Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in Dirty Dancing (1987)
Best Vocal Ensemble in an Anime Feature Film/Special in Kaze tachinu (2013)