Jason Sudeikis Height, Weight, Age, Movies, Net WorthPosted on May 19, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 18 Sep 1975Age: 45
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 6.1 ft
- Weight: 167 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
Who Is Jason Sudeikis?
Jason Sudeikis was born on September 18, 1975, in Fairfax, Virginia, to Daniel Joseph Sudeikis, who was Vice President of business development in a major company and Kathryn Wendt, the President of the American Society of Travel Agents.
He is best known for her roles in television series such as 30 Rock, The Cleveland Show and The Last Man on Earth. His credits include the series Horrible Bosses, We are the Millers, and The Angry Birds Movie among many others.
- Birth Name: Daniel Jason Sudeikis
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Suds
- Religion: Agnostic
- Ethnicity: White. Lithuanian, Irish and German ancestry
- Father: Daniel Joseph Sudeikis (Vice President of Business Development)
- Mother: Kathryn Sudeikis (Travel Agent at Brennco and President of the American Society of Travel Agents)
- Siblings: Kristin Sudeikis (Sister) (Actress and Dancer), Lindsay Sudeikis (Sister) (Basketball Coach)
- Tall height
Jason Sudeikis Movies
Jason Sudeikis Relationships
Marital Status: Married.
Wife: Olivia Wilde
Children: Two children, a son, Otis Alexander (b. 23rd April, 2014) and a daughter named, Daisy Josephine (b. 11th October, 2016).
- Olivia Wilde (Wife) (2011-Present) The duo were married in Jan 2013. They have 2 children.
- Eva Mendes (Rumor) (2011) In June 2011, he was rumored to be dating actress Eva Mendes.
- January Jones (2010-2011) Jason Sudeikis and January Jones dated for a half year.
- Kay Cannon (Ex-wife) (1999-2008) The couple were married in 2004. 6 years later they divorced in 2010.
- Kay Panabaker
- Emily Osment
- Elizabeth Debicki
- Gavin MacIntosh
- Mark Wahlberg
- Ashley Tisdale
- Margaret Qualley
- Olivia Cooke
- Tom Ellis
- Liana Liberato
- Cara Delevingne
- Ben Hardy
- Frankie Adams
- Sylvester Stallone
- Katheryn Winnick
- Jake Cannavale
- Alexandra Breckenridge
- Jodhi May
- Vanessa Hudgens
- Theo James
Jason Sudeikis Quotes
- "Once I walked out of my house into to the Puerto Rican Day parade. It was usually a five-minute walk to work, but that day it took me a half-hour to get to 30 Rock." - Jason Sudeikis
- "Now Ben Folds is my photography older brother. He was kind enough to give me a photo of his for my 40th birthday." - Jason Sudeikis
- "That’s what I love about sketch comedy: a sketch is five minutes, then it goes dark, and there’s the potential for something else." - Jason Sudeikis
- "I haven’t really had too many bosses. Any bad boss I had probably was because I was a bad employee." - Jason Sudeikis
- "I’m not buying a boat because of writing skits." - Jason Sudeikis
- "You start at SNL when you’re young and hungry, but I don’t want my pro years to be my SNL years." - Jason Sudeikis
Jason Sudeikis Houses
The couple has a pretty cool house in Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California. They bought this house for a huge sum of $3.5 million. The property is spread on a vast area of 2,833 square feet, 4 beds, 3.5 baths.
Location: Silver Lake, Los Angeles
Price: $3.5 million
Jason Sudeikis Car Collection
- Toyota prius
Jason Sudeikis Hobbies and Interests
- He plays basketball
Jason Sudeikis Facts & Trivia
He was born with anosmia, which has left him with virtually no sense of smell and taste.
He was hired to do voice over work in the popular video game Grand Theft Auto IV. He was cast as a right-wing radio host, Richard Bastion.
In 2011 and 2016, he was included in the basketball team to play in the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game.
His height is 6 Feet 1 Inches (185 centimeters tall).
As a child, Jason used to collect Encyclopedia Brown books.
He had a big crush on Jennifer Aniston as a college student.
He is left-handed.
Jason Sudeikis Major Awards
Best WTF Moment in Horrible Bosses 2 (2014)
Best Comedic Performance in We're the Millers (2013)
Favorite Movie Duo in We're the Millers (2013)