Jane Levy Height, Weight & AgeLast updated: March 19, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 3,000,000
- Birthday: 29 Dec 1989
- Age: 31
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.2 ft
- Weight: 117 lb
- Measurements: 34-26-35 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Jane Colburn Levy
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Jane
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jewish and English
- Father: Lester Levy (Musician)
- Mother: Mary (née Tilbury) (Artist)
- Siblings: Simon Levy (Brother)
- Short height
- Beautiful blue eyes
- Light brown hair
Who is Jane Levy?
Jane Levy was born on December 29, 1989, in Los Angeles in California to Lester Levy and Mary Levy. After she completed high school, she moved to New York City to study at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting. She is an American actress known for her title as a scream queen for her roles in The Evil Dead and Don’t Breathe.
Jane Levy is also known for her role as Diane in the horror series Castle Rock and Lisa Donovan in What/If. In early 2011, she made her television debut in the Showtime drama series Shameless and later began starring Tessa Altman, a leading character on the ABC comedy series Suburgatory.
Marital Status: She was previously married to Jaime Freitas from 2011 to 2013.
Children: She has no children.
- Thomas McDonell (2011-Present) Jane and actor Thomas McDonell have been dating since Oct 2011.
- Jaime Freitas (2011-2013) Jane and Jaime Freitas were married from 3rd Mar to Oct, 2011
Does Jane Levy have a dog?
She had a dog, named Penny. (Passed away in late 2016).
Now, Jane has a cat. She often uploads a picture of her kitten on her Instagram.
- "I try not to live my life on my phone or my social media pages. Most of the time, I feel better and happier and I learn more when I’m not on my phone, all day, or a computer, or an iPad." - Jane Levy
- "If you’re comfortable with someone, you feel creatively free. Whether it’s a comedic scene or a dramatic one, you don’t feel self-conscious because you feel safe with the people that you’re around." - Jane Levy
- "I like doing both comedy and drama. I’m not really feeling more drawn to one over the other. I also like dramedies. I like movies and TV shows that are mixtures of the two." - Jane Levy
- "I find the film world very romantic. I want to try to be in more movies. When you’re on a TV show and you do the same thing for years and years, it can get a little bit boring." - Jane Levy
- "It’s always so much fun to create backstory. Even if there are more clues in the script, you still always have to invent a lot for yourself. I think that comes naturally." - Jane Levy
- "My boyfriend and I don’t get to live in the same city all the time, and the fact that I can text him or call him or even Skype with him is so wonderful." - Jane Levy
- "Costume is a huge part of getting into character. Your body soaks in what you’re wearing, and you turn into someone else." - Jane Levy
- "I’m always changing and learning about acting, and about myself. I just hope to always keep doing that." - Jane Levy
- "I keep all of my letters, postcards, and thank you notes. I’ll keep them forever!" - Jane Levy
Hobbies and Interests
Fears and Phobias
Afraid of success
Facts & Trivia
She has a beautiful voice – In 2015, Jane released Crazy, Bang Bang Baby, and Dark Woods through Lakeshore records
Lily Collins was to play the role in Evil Dead in 2013, but Jane replaced her on that role.
American Actress Jane Levy Height 5 ft 2 in or (157 cm tall) and Weight 53 Kg or 117 lbs.
She spent most of her childhood in Marin County in Northern California.
Jane was drawn to acting from a young age. She featured in ‘Oklahoma’ at the age of seven.
Her father is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent. Her mother is of mostly English descent, with more distant Irish and Scottish roots.
Jane is a popular choice among fans to play the DC Comics character Barbara Gordon/Batgirl in a live-action adaptation.
Best Actress in a Leading Role in Don't Breathe (2016)
Best Actress in Evil Dead (2013)