Jake Short Height, Age, Bio, Net Worth, GirlfriendLast updated: October 25, 2022
- Net Worth: $ 3,000,000
- Birthday: 30 May 1997
- Age: 25
- Country: Afghanistan
- Occupation: Actor, Director
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.8 ft
- Weight: 145 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Jacob Patrick Short
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Jake
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: James Kramer Short (IT specialist)
- Mother: Kimberly Kennan Hankins Short (Plastic surgeon)
- Siblings: Austin James Short (Older Brother), Gillian Marie Short (Younger Sister), Jessilyn Kimberly Short (Youngest Sister) (Actress)
- Short neat haircut
- Prominent nose
Who Is Jake Short?
Jake Short is an American actor and director who became part of the acting fraternity at a very young age. He is best known for his role of Fletcher Quimby in the Disney Channel’s comedy series A.N.T. Farm, along with China Anne McClain and Sierra McCormick.
Jake Short was born on 30, May 1997 to parents Kimberly Kennan Hankins Short and James Kramer Short in Indiana, The USA. He has 3 siblings named, Austin James Short, Gillian Marie Short and Jessilyn Kimberly Short. Currently, he is living in Los Angeles. His height is 5 feet 8 inches according to 2020. His weight is around 66-67 kilograms. He has dark brown hair color and eye color is blue. Jake has an estimated net worth of around $3 million. From his personal life, he has been in quite a few relationships till now. Currently, he is dating model, Alexxis Lemire.
- Alexxis Lemire (2016-Present) The duo started dating in June 2016.
- Piper Curda (2015) He dated actress and singer, Piper Curda briefly in 2015.
- China Anne McClain (2012-2013) He dated actress and singer, China Anne McClain from 2012 to 2013.
Hobbies and Interests
He loves music
Facts & Trivia
You can hear his singing skills in the singing group, Counting Dayz.
Jake lost his father early in his childhood.
He can touch his nose with his tongue.
Jake Short 2020 height is 5 ft 8 inches or (174 cm tall).
Jake Short net worth as of 2020 is estimated at around $3 million dollars.
He loves having fun and making people laugh.
Net Worth & Social Media
He has a really entertaining YouTube Channel, RealJakeShort where he posts vlogs, answer questions from fans and comedy sketches.