Jack Reynor Age, Height & BioLast updated: March 19, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 2,000,000
- Birthday: 23 Jan 1992
- Age: 29
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 6.0 ft
- Weight: 172 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Birth Name: Jack Reynor
- Nationality: Irish
- Nickname: Jack
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Tara O’Grady (Human Rights Lawyer)
- Siblings: He has a younger brother and sister.
- Thick Irish accent
- Striking blue eyes
- Boy-next-door attitude
- Smiling face
Who Is Jack Reynor?
Jack Reynor, born on 23 January 1992 is an American-born Irish actor who is known for his lead roles in Lenny Abrahamson’s Irish film ‘What Richard Did‘ (2012), for which he won an ITFA Award for the Best Film Actor, for the movie Transformers: Age of Extinctions, Glassland.
His interest in acting began when he played an altar boy on the set of Country, directed by Kevin Liddy, in 1999.
- Madeline Mulqueen (2012-Present) Jack is in a relationship with Irish model Madeline Mulqueen. Engaged in Mar 2014.
This information will be updated soon.
- "If Im brave, 99% of it comes from my mother." - Jack Reynor
- "I’ve always been taught to completely ignore the camera." - Jack Reynor
- "I couldn't even get an audition for network TV at home in Ireland." - Jack Reynor
- "I definitely used to dream of sitting in the movie theatre watching the 'Star Wars' credits come up knowing I was part of one of those films." - Jack Reynor
- "I wake up pinching myself with the things that I've had the good fortune to be able to do. If it all ended right now, I'd be completely fine with it." - Jack Reynor
- "My least favorite thing about New York is probably the traffic. I hate it. The people are such aggressive drivers here, they're horrible." - Jack Reynor
- "I was always a big fan of Charlie Chaplin movies. I love 'The Great Dictator' and 'City Lights.'" - Jack Reynor
- "It’s good to know the guy who’s holding onto your wire is someone you trust and you know he’s not going to let you fall." - Jack Reynor
- "I’d love to do a film with Michael Fassbender. He’s one of my heroes. I think he’s absolutely amazing and I would love to do a project with him." - Jack Reynor
Currently, We don’t have enough information about Jack houses.
Unfortunately, there is no information about the car he drives.
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Actress: Marion Cotillard.
Favorite Food: Toasted Bagels.
Jack Reynor does not have any tattoos and does not appear to be interested in getting any.
Fears and Phobias
He says "I was afraid of being Han Solo"
Facts & Trivia
He gained international attention when he starred in ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction‘.
He is a duel citzen of U.S. and Ireland.
He is good friends with actor Michael Fassbender.
Mulqueen became the most searched woman on the internet in Ireland in 2014.
While at the Belvedere College, he performed in many theater productions.
Best First Short Drama in Bainne (2019)
Best Actor in a Supporting Role - Film in Sing Street (2016)
World Cinema - Dramatic in Glassland (2014)
Best Actor Film in What Richard Did (2012)
Best Acting in Dollhouse (2012)