Imogen Poots Bio, Height & Age
- Net Worth: $ 2,000,000
- Birthday: 3 Jun 1989
- Age: 34
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.4 ft
- Weight: 115 lb
- Measurements: 34 24 34 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Imogen Gay Poots
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Imo, Imi
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Northern Irish, Dutch, English, Scottish
- Father: Trevor Poots (Current affairs television producer from Belfast, Northern Ireland)
- Mother: Fiona Goodall (Journalist and voluntary worker from Bolton, Greater Manchester, England)
- Siblings: Alex Poots (Older Brother) (Model)
- Striking blue eyes
- Silver-Blonde Hair
- Violet Eyes
Who Is Imogen Poots?
Imogen Poots was born on June 3, 1989, in Hammersmith, London, UK. She is an English Film and Television Actress.
She is best known for her role as Tammy in the post-apocalyptic science fiction horror film 28 Weeks Later, Linda Keith in the Jimi Hendrix biopic Jimi: All Is by My Side, Debbie Raymond in the Paul Raymond biopic The Look of Love and Julia Maddon in the American action movie Need For Speed.
Queen’s Gate School, Latymer Upper School, Courtauld Institute of Art.
Marital Status: Unmarried (in a relationship).
Children: She has no children.
- James Norton (2017) English Actor, James Norton and Imogen have been dating since Dec 2017.
- Anton Yelchin (2010) Imogen Poots had a fling with American actor Anton Yelchin in 2010.
Quotes and Sayings
- "Unfortunately, Poots is the name that I’ve been graced with for my life, but it’s not short for anything." - Imogen Poots
- "Sometimes I think you just have to decide if you’re going to stand up and get on with it or if you’re going to be crushed and threatened." - Imogen Poots
- "I was very aware of Jeff Buckley. My brother actually bought me The Mamas And The Papas and Jeff Buckley for my birthday when I was in my early teens." - Imogen Poots
- "You can tell when someone is putting on a role. If someone really believes in what theyre saying, its quite hard to find cracks." - Imogen Poots
- "Once you play a superhero, is there any way back again? Once you’re a superhero, it’s just crazy." - Imogen Poots
- "I never personalize anything because I think that can be dangerous. For me, the best way is – this may sound pretentious – but its to breathe the character and get into the psychology of it." - Imogen Poots
- "I’m a big Johnny Cash girl. And I love singers like Laura Marling and Joanna Newsom." - Imogen Poots
- "I do admit to being slightly in love with Christopher Walken." - Imogen Poots
- "I can scare myself like a pro." - Imogen Poots
This is where British actress Imogen Poots grew up.
Location: London, England.
Cars & Bikes
In 2014 film ‘Need for Speed‘ she is seen driving cars but actually didn’t have a driving license at that time.
Hobbies and Interests
Fears and Phobias
Fear of Heights
Facts and Trivia
Poots has never received any formal acting training.
She has Scottish and English ancestry on her mother’s side.
“Poots” is a surname of Dutch origin.
Imogen was born in London’s Queen Charlotte’s and Chelsea Hospital.
Imogen Poots has played the role as Julia Bonet in the 2014 film ‘Need for Speed‘.
Best Actress in Vivarium (2019)
Best Supporting Actress in Best Supporting Actress The Look of Love (2013)
Most Egregious Age Difference Between the Leading Man and the Love Interest in Solitary Man (2009)
Breakthrough Performer in Knight of Cups (2015)
Net Worth & Social Media
Imogen doesn’t have any social media profiles at the moment.