Emmy Rossum Height, Age, Movies, Husband, Net WorthLast updated: October 25, 2022
- Net Worth: $ 12,000,000
- Birthday: 12 Sep 1986
- Age: 36
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.6 ft
- Weight: 121 lb
- Measurements: 34-24-35 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Birth Name: Emmanuelle Grey Rossum
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Emmy Rossum, Em, Emmy Grey
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White-American
- Father: Was a banker
- Mother: Cheryl Rossum (A single mother who worked as a corporate photographer)
- Siblings: None
- Beautiful voice
- Beautiful curly and auburn (reddish-brown) hair
Who Is Emmy Rossum?
Emmy Rossum was born on September 12, 1986. She is an American actress and singer-songwriter. Emmy is best known for her acting in the TV arrangement Shameless. She featured in the sci-fi film The Day After Tomorrow and got basic recognition for her execution in the main part of Christine Daaé in The Phantom of the Opera. She has subsequent to featured in Dragonball: Evolution, Poseidon, Beautiful Creatures, You’re Not You and Comet. Emmy is also a very talented singer and for her performance, she has also won many awards.
She attended Spence School in New York City which is an all-girls independent school before going to Stanford University and Columbia University.
Emmy Rossum Boyfriend, Husband
Marital Status: Married (in a relationship).
Husband: Sam Esmail.
Children: She has no children.
- Sam Esmail (Husband) (2013-Present) After 1 year of engagement they married on 28th May 2017.
- Tyler Jacob Moore (2011-2013) Her co-star, Tyler Jacob Moore commenced dating her in April 2011. They split in July 2013.
- Adam Duritz (2009-2010) Emmy and Adam Duritz dated from October, 2009 to September, 2010.
- Justin Siegel (Ex-husband) (2007-2010) The couple married after a year later in February 2008. 2 years later they divorced.
- Chris Evans (Rumor) (2007) She is rumored to have hooked up with Chris Evans in Mar 2007.
- Milo Ventimiglia (2007) In 2007, Emmy had an encounter with actor Milo Ventimiglia at after Oscar Awards party.
- David Wildenstein (2005) She dated David in 2005 briefly.
Emmy Rossum Quotes
- "Being yourself is one of the hardest thing because it’s scary you always wonder whether you’ll be accepted for who you really are." - Emmy Rossum
- "When something looks too good to be true, it usually is." - Emmy Rossum
- "I can be naked with the lights on." - Emmy Rossum
Emmy Rossum Plastic Surgeries
Did Emmy Rossum ever get plastic surgery?
We haven’t heard rumor of a boob job or a nose job lately, so we’ll have to say no to that!
Emmy Rossum Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Actor: Sean Penn, Miranda Richardson.
Favorite Actress: Brenda Blethen, Julia Roberts.
Favorite Movies: Secrets & Lies, LA Confidential.
Favorite TV Show: Happy Endings.
Favorite Book: Of Mice and Men (By John Steinbeck).
Favorite Food: Lemon Roasted Organic Chicken, Egg Whites with Tomato Sauce and Italian Parmesan Cheese.
She loves to travel
Emmy Rossum Facts & Trivia
Her feature film debut in Songcatcher (2000) earned her an Independent Spirit Award.
As a kid, Emmy always wanted to be an Astronaut.
Emmy’s mother is Jewish and father is Protestant.
Emmy Rossum 2020 height is 5 ft 6 inches or (169 cm tall).
Emmy’s net worth as of 2020 is estimated at around $12 million dollars.
She is suffering from celiac disease, in which the body cannot tolerate foods containing gluten.
Emmy Rossum Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in The Phantom of the Opera (2004)
Best Performance by a Younger Actor in The Phantom of the Opera (2004)