Elizabeth Debicki Bio, Height & WeightLast updated: March 22, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 2,000,000
- Birthday: 24 Aug 1990
- Age: 31
- Country: France
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 6.2 ft
- Weight: 145 lb
- Measurements: 37-27-36 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Elizabeth Debicki
- Nationality: French and Australian
- Nickname: Liz
- Religion: Unknown
- Ethnicity: She has Australian, Polish and Irish ancestry
- Father: Unknown, professional ballet dancer
- Mother: Unknown, professional ballet dancer
- Siblings: She has a younger brother and a sister
- Tall height
- Short hair
- Blonde hair and blue eyes
Who is Elizabeth Debicki?
Elizabeth Debicki was born on 24 Aug 1990, in Paris, to a Polish father and an Australian mother of Irish descent. When she was five, the family moved to Melbourne, Australia. After making her feature film debut in A Few Best Men (2011), she appeared in the 2013 film The Great Gatsby, for which she won the AACTA Awards for Best Actress in a Supporting Role. She is also known for appearing in a prominent role as Alica in Widows, Caroline MacKenzie in Everest and Ayesha in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Children: She has no children.
- "Every time I see a good play or watch a good movie, I have the same feeling I had as a child of wanting to be that person on stage or wanting to run through the forest with a big dress on." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "People ask me what it's like to be tall, and I don't know what to say because I don't know any different. I grew up in a very tall house, so I wasn't an anomaly there." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "I don’t have a story about an epiphany in which I suddenly realised I wanted to be an actor. It was much more a case of the idea dawning on me gradually." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "Often, female characters are quite one dimensional, especially in a two hour film; television gives characters room to breathe and develop." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "I guess the bigger you dream, the further you have to fall if you don’t get it, so it can be a bit of a scary thing to be that ambitious." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "Kissing in films, it’s just another thing you have to do. It kind of becomes as technical as how to open a door, really." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "When I went to the Victorian College of the Arts in Melbourne to study drama, I felt I'd finally found my place in life." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "It's tricky territory, height and co-stars. The only thing I can say is that it's never been an issue in my life." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "As a child, I got bored with my surroundings, so I would be another person for a little while." - Elizabeth Debicki
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite TV Show: House of Cards.
Fears and Phobias
She has a fear of heights, which made filming for the biographical movie, Everest
She constantly fears her career has ended
Facts & Trivia
Her parents were both ballet dancers.
The actress Cate Blanchett is her role model.
The actress is quite tall. Elizabeth Debicki height is 6 Feet 2 Inches (188 centimeters tall).
When she completed her high school education, she was offered a position in a law college.
Best Lead Actress in a Television Drama in The Kettering Incident (2016)
Best Supporting Actress in The Great Gatsby (2013)
Net Worth & Social Media
The actress refrains herself from using social media.