Elizabeth Debicki Height, Weight, Age, Movies, BoyfriendLast updated: May 28, 2020
- 24 Aug 1990Age: 29
- Zodiac sign Virgo
- Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 6.2 ft
- Weight: 145 lb
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Elizabeth Debicki?
Elizabeth Debicki was born on 24 Aug 1990, in Paris, to a Polish father and an Australian mother of Irish descent. When she was five, the family moved to Melbourne, Australia.
After making her feature film debut in A Few Best Men (2011), she appeared in the 2013 film The Great Gatsby, for which she won the AACTA Awards for Best Actress in a Supporting Role.
She is also known for appearing in a prominent role as Alica in Widows, Caroline MacKenzie in Everest and Ayesha in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
- Birth Name: Elizabeth Debicki
- Nationality: French and Australian
- Nickname: Liz
- Religion: Unknown
- Ethnicity: She has Australian, Polish and Irish ancestry
- Father: Unknown, professional ballet dancer
- Mother: Unknown, professional ballet dancer
- Siblings: She has a younger brother and a sister
- Tall height
- Short hair
- Blonde hair and blue eyes
Elizabeth Debicki Top 10 Movies
Elizabeth Debicki Boyfriend / Dating
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Children: She has no children.
- Paris Berelc
- Emily Swallow
- Eliza Scanlen
- Lily James
- Evangeline Lilly
- Carl Weathers
- Chris Pratt
- Kristen Stewart
- Kaitlyn Dever
- Tom Holland
- Dakota Fanning
- John Krasinski
- Emma Watson
- Malin Akerman
- Alexander Skarsgard
- Shailene Woodley
- Maisie Williams
- Ben Hardy
- Keri Russell
- Noomi Rapace
Elizabeth Debicki Quotes
- "Every time I see a good play or watch a good movie, I have the same feeling I had as a child of wanting to be that person on stage or wanting to run through the forest with a big dress on." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "People ask me what it's like to be tall, and I don't know what to say because I don't know any different. I grew up in a very tall house, so I wasn't an anomaly there." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "I don’t have a story about an epiphany in which I suddenly realised I wanted to be an actor. It was much more a case of the idea dawning on me gradually." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "Often, female characters are quite one dimensional, especially in a two hour film; television gives characters room to breathe and develop." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "I guess the bigger you dream, the further you have to fall if you don’t get it, so it can be a bit of a scary thing to be that ambitious." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "Kissing in films, it’s just another thing you have to do. It kind of becomes as technical as how to open a door, really." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "When I went to the Victorian College of the Arts in Melbourne to study drama, I felt I'd finally found my place in life." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "It's tricky territory, height and co-stars. The only thing I can say is that it's never been an issue in my life." - Elizabeth Debicki
- "As a child, I got bored with my surroundings, so I would be another person for a little while." - Elizabeth Debicki
Elizabeth Debicki Houses
Where does Elizabeth Debicki live?
Debicki currently is a resident of Melbourne, Australia. The actress owns a house in Melbourne.
Elizabeth Debicki Hobbies and Interests
TV Show: House of Cards.
Elizabeth Debicki Fears and Phobias
- She has a fear of heights, which made filming for the biographical movie, Everest
- She constantly fears her career has ended
Elizabeth Debicki Facts & Trivia
Her parents were both ballet dancers.
The actress Cate Blanchett is her role model.
The actress is quite tall. Elizabeth Debicki height is 6 Feet 2 Inches (188 centimeters tall).
When she completed her high school education, she was offered a position in a law college.
Elizabeth Debicki Major Awards
Best Lead Actress in a Television Drama in The Kettering Incident (2016)
Best Supporting Actress in The Great Gatsby (2013)