Edward Norton Height, Age, Bio, Net WorthLast updated: March 14, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 300,000,000
- Birthday: 18 Aug 1969
- Age: 53
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Producer, Screenwriter
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 6.0 ft
- Weight: 174 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Edward Harrison Norton
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Ed
- Religion: Episcopalian
- Ethnicity: White. English, Irish, German, and Scots-Irish (Northern Irish)
- Father: Edward Mower Norton Jr. (Marine Lieutenant, Environmental Lawyer, and Conservation Advocate)
- Mother: Lydia Robinson “Robin” (née Rouse) (English Teacher) (Died of brain tumor in 1997)
- Siblings: Molly Norton (Younger Sister), Jim Norton (Younger Brother)
- Distinctive voice
- Often plays characters with dual personalities
Who Is Edward Norton?
Edward Norton is an American actor, filmmaker, and activist. He has starred in a wide range of movies, from cult hit Fight Club to commercial blockbuster The Incredible Hulk. He is also known for films like American History X, The Illusionist, Birdman. Norton made his debut on the big screen in 1996 as Aaron Stampler / Roy in Primal Fear(1996).
Edward Norton has been married to Canadian film producer Shauna Robertson since 2012 and have one Children. Norton is also known for his support for renewable energy projects. He also supports social causes such as improving the quality of life of people with low income.
Marital Status: Married.
Wife: Shauna Robertson.
Children: He has a son named Atlas with wife, Producer Shauna Robertson, born March 2013.
- Shauna Robertson (Wife) (2012) The couple got married and have one son Atlas.
- Brianna Bell (2005 - 2007) In 2005, Edward Norton dated a girl named, Brianna Bell.
- Evan Rachel Wood (2004) They were rumored to have had a fling in March 2004.
- Salma Hayek (1999 - 2003) Edward and Mexican actress Salma Hayek were an item for 4 years from 1999 to 2003.
- Cameron Diaz (1999) In August 1999, he was rumored to have hooked up with actress Cameron Diaz.
- Courtney Love (1996 - 1998) They were engaged in 1996 but later separated in Oct 1998 after 2 years.
- Drew Barrymore (Rumor) (1995) They were rumored to be dating in 1996.
- "The more you do your homework, the more you're free to be intuitive. But you've got to put the work in." - Edward Norton
- "The best films of any kind, narrative or documentary, provoke questions." - Edward Norton
- "It's better for people to miss you than to have seen too much of you." - Edward Norton
- "Sometimes we don't see certain things until we're ready to see them in a certain way." - Edward Norton
- "Life, like poker has an element of risk. It shouldn't be avoided. It should be faced." - Edward Norton
The 3,366-square-foot split-level home has an exterior made of both concrete and wood, retractable glass walls, and an interior constructed mainly of wood.
Location: Malibu, California
Price: $11.8 million
Hobbies and Interests
Loves watch baseball
Flying small aircraft
Facts & Trivia
Edward Norton was a huge fan of Hulk and played the role in The Incredible Hulk (2008).
His character, Worm, in Rounders (1998) was originally supposed to smoke but being avid non-smoker, he refused and the part rewritten as a non-smoker.
He speaks a fair amount of French and is also very well versed in the Japanese language.
Edward Norton 2020 height is 6 ft 0 inches or (183 cm tall).
Edward Norton net worth as of 2020 is estimated at around $300 million dollars.
Edward Norton has often mentioned that if he never became an actor he would have became a pilot.
Turned down the role of Private Ryan in Saving Private Ryan (1998).
Friends with Brad Pitt.
Major Industry Awards
Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture in Primal Fear (1996)