Dove Cameron Height, Age, Movies, Boyfriend, Net WorthPosted on March 24, 2020
- 15 Jan 1996Age: 24
- United States
- Actress, Singer
- Zodiac sign Capricorn
- Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.2 ft
- Weight: 115 lb
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
Who Is Dove Cameron?
Chloe Celeste Hosterman who is better known by her professional name Dove Cameron, was born on January 15, 1996, in Seattle, Washington, the USA. Cameron’s parents divorced when she was very young. She has an older sister named Claire. Cameron went to the Burbank High School in Burbank, California.
She is best known for her roles on ‘Liv & Maddie‘ (The Disney Channel teenage sitcom), as Liv/Maddie Rooney. Furthermore, the young actress also portrayed a role of Kayla Morgan in the movie ‘Cloud 9‘ (the 2014 Disney Channel original film). She is also known for her performance in Descendants and Descendants 2.
Besides acting, she has a passion for singing also. Dove has released four soundtrack albums, eight singles and thirteen music videos.
- Birth Name: Chloe Celeste Hosterman
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Dovelin, Dovey, Chlo
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: Slovak, French, Russian and Hungarian ancestry
- Father: Philip Alan Hosterman (Jewelry Importer, died in 2011)
- Mother: Bonnie Wallace
- Siblings: Claire Hosterman (Older Sister)
- Big eyes
Dove Cameron Movies and TV Shows
Dove Cameron Boyfriend / Dating
Boyfriend: Thomas Doherty.
Children: She has no children.
- Thomas Doherty (2016-Present) Dove and her Descendants 2 co-star Thomas Doherty have been dating since Oct 2016.
- Ryan McCartan (2013-2016) The duo were engaged in Apr 2016 but later separated in Oct 2016.
Dove Cameron Quotes
- "'Hairspray' has never been irrelevant, which is, in some ways, heartbreaking." - Dove Cameron
- "When I'm acting, I just come up with people I've known, and I stick with it." - Dove Cameron
- "As an actor, you are either emulating someone else, or some version of yourself." - Dove Cameron
- "I can't make eye contact when people sing 'Happy Birthday' to me." - Dove Cameron
- "I love the snow! I actually cannot stand the beach." - Dove Cameron
- "I firmly believe there are no bad people." - Dove Cameron
Dove Cameron Car Collection
Does Dove Cameron drive a car?
She got her driver’s license in 2014 and bought a car at the same day.
Dove Cameron Plastic Surgeries
Did Dove Cameron ever get plastic surgery?
- The ‘Descendants’ star may have had more procedures done on her nose.
- There is no denying that her lips (photo) has been through some change as well.
- Nose job (Rhinoplasty, Nose surgery)
- Lip injection (Lip augmentation), (Rumor)
- Breast implants (Breast augmentation, Breast lift), (Rumor)
Dove Cameron Hobbies and Interests
- Listening Music
- Watching Movies
Dove Cameron Tattoos
Does Dove Cameron Have Any Tattoos?
She has at least 11 known tattoos.
The tattoo “A gun with a rose on her arm” is a tribute to her close friend and former Descendants costar Cameron Boyce, who tragically passed away in July 2019. Video.
French word “immortel” which means “immortal” in English and a snake inked onto her finger.
Ex-boyfriend Ryan McCartan’s sign (Gemini), and Dove’s (Capricorn sign) on other hip.
French words, “Matière d’étoiles” on her ankle, which means “Star matter” in English.
“à naître” which is French word for “unborn”.
Tiny Sun tattoo on her finger.
The “X” tattoo on her left pinkie finger.
“Do It For Aphrodite” inked onto her wrist.
“Candy is dandy” tattoo.
Dove Cameron Fears and Phobias
- Fear of being misunderstood, she tweeted "One of my biggest fears in life is that people cannot read my sarcasm and think i'm serious"
- Fear of blood
Dove Cameron Facts & Trivia
Dove has a scar on her upper lip from a dog bite since she was 4. She tried to take the dog’s bone.
She wears a heart necklace, which her sister had it custom built.
Her fans are called Dovelies.
American Actress Dove Cameron Height 5 ft 2 in or (158 cm tall) and Weight 52 Kg or 115 lbs.
She drinks only from mugs because cups freak her out.
She has spent some of her childhood in India until she was 14.
She likes being organized and she always creates lists.
Dove Cameron Major Awards
Outstanding Performer in a Children's, Preschool Children's or Educational and Informational Program in Liv and Maddie (2013)
Best Musical Moment in Hairspray Live! (2016)