Dolly Wells Height, Age, Movies, Net WorthPosted on April 3, 2020
- Net Worth: $ 850,000
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 5 Dec 1971
- Age: 49
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actress, Writer
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.10 ft
- Weight: 152 lb
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
Table of Contents
Who Is Dolly Wells?
Dolly Wells was born as Dorothy Perpetua Gatacre on 5 December 1971 in Merton, London, England. She is best known for being a TV Actress. Notable for her starring roles as Dolly in television comedy Doll & Em (2013-2015), and Anna Hitchcock in BBC Three’s series Some Girls (2012-2014).
In 2020, she appeared as Sister Agatha in the TV Mini-Series Dracula. The series was premiered on Netflix and BBC One on the 1st of January.
- Birth Name: Dorothy Perpetua Gatacre
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Dolly Wells
- Father: John Wells (British actor and comedian)
- Mother: Teresa Chancellor
- Siblings: She has five siblings
- Towering height
Dolly Wells Movies and TV Series
Dolly Wells Husband
Marital Status: Married.
Children: Dolly Wells and husband Mischa Richter has a daughter named Elsie Richter (b. 2002) and a son, Ezra Richter (b. 2005).
- Mischa Richter (2000-Present) In 2000, she married her boyfriend, Mischa Richter.
Dolly Wells Quotes
- "My dad was an actor, so he would try and put me off and say, 'Come on, you've got to go to university first.'" - Dolly Wells
- "It feels like as you get a bit older, you've worked out the things that are good for your life apart from with acting." - Dolly Wells
- "Deep down, I feel 'Doll & Em' is a love letter to our dads, because we adored them." - Dolly Wells
- "Essentially, we wanted to be in one of Azazel's films, so the notion was we'd simply write an Azazel Jacobs movie ourselves, and then give it to him and be like, 'Right, here's you next film, now direct us. Go.'" - Dolly Wells
- "We want 'Doll & Em' to be something we're proud of. We'd love to do another series, but it's not the be-all and end-all. Our friendship is the be-all and end-all." - Dolly Wells
- "The idea that you've been friends for your whole life and then suddenly the other person becomes your job - it would be so weird. It would be hard not to become massively resentful." - Dolly Wells
Dolly Wells Plastic Surgeries
Did Dolly Wells ever get plastic surgery?
The actress has never had plastic surgery in her life. She is completely natural and she relies on her discipline, skin care, and natural features.
Dolly Wells Facts & Trivia
Her father was comic actor John Wells.
She stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm tall).