Dane DeHaan Bio, Height, Age
- Net Worth: $ 750,000
- Birthday: 6 Feb 1987
- Age: 36
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.7 ft
- Weight: 163 lb
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Dane William DeHaan
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Dane
- Religion: Unknown
- Ethnicity: Dutch, German, Italian, English, Welsh and Scotch-Irish
- Father: Jeff DeHaan (Computer Programmer)
- Mother: Cynthia Boscia (Executive at Knoll Furniture)
- Siblings: Meghann Carl (Older Sister)
- Striking blue eyes
- Deep and drawling voice
Who Is Dane Dehaan?
Dane Dehaan is an American Actor and Model who was born on 6 February 1986, in Allentown in the state of Pennsylvania, United States.
He gained prominence as an actor in all quarters with his portrayal of Harry Osborn in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Andrew Detmer in the science fiction film Chronicle, Lockhart in Gore Verbinski’s A Cure for Wellness, Lucien Carr in the 2013 biographical drama film Kill Your Darlings and Luc Besson’s Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets.
Dane DeHaan and his wife Anna Wood have a daughter named Bowie Rose.
- Anna Wood (2006-Present) They got married in a small private ceremony on 30th Jun 2012.
Quotes and Sayings
- "Money has never been important to me. I come from garbage. I’m a sewer rat who made it here. I have no interest in money and never have." - Dane DeHaan
- "When anything is easy, it becomes very monotonous for me. But, if I can find something that is really going to take all of my body and all of my mind to really even come close to pulling off, that sounds like fun." - Dane DeHaan
- "Life changes and that’s cool. Growing older is amazing, I think." - Dane DeHaan
- "Theres a wealth of information on James Dean, and everybody has an opinion on him. James Dean made some kind of impression on everybody." - Dane DeHaan
- "I was a big Blue Valentine fan. I really loved that movie. And I thought the performances were just unbelievably real, which is certainly what I always strive for in my work." - Dane DeHaan
- "I loved the movies and I loved cartoon superheroes – superheroes in general. I had all the pajama costumes and I would wear my underwear on the outside of the pajamas because that’s what Superman does." - Dane DeHaan
- "Acting is all about being truthful. I’m really bad at lying. I’m one of the worst liars I know." - Dane DeHaan
Hobbies and Interests
He loves golf!
Fears and Phobias
Fear of spiders
Facts & Trivia
To create a genuine bond with his Chronicle co-stars Michael B. Jordan, and Alex Russell, he lived with them for 15 days on the insistence of the movie director.
His parents have signed up for Google Alerts on him.
He began acting at a very young age by performing in community and high school theater.
Dane DeHaan landed his first Broadway role as understudy to Haley Joel Osment in the 2008 revival of David Mamet’s American Buffalo.
Comic-book movies are where my childhood fantasies meet my adulthood acting fantasies. I really, truly started acting by playing superheroes in my backyard.
in Kill Your Darlings (2013)
Breakthrough Performance of the Year in Chronicle (2012)