Cobie Smulders Celebrity Profile: Movies, Husband, Height, Net worthLast updated: February 26, 2020
- 3 Apr 1982Age: 38
- Zodiac sign Aries
- Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.8 ft
- Weight: 130 lb
34 23 33 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Cobie Smulders was born on April 3, 1982, in Vancouver, British Columbia, to a Dutch father and an English mother.
Taran Killam (2007-Present). On May 14, 2009, the couple had a daughter Shaelyn Cado Killam. The couple’s second child, daughter Joelle was born in Jan. 2015.
Who Is Cobie Smulders?
Jacoba Francisca Maria Smulders is a Canadian model and actress. She is known for her role as Robin Scherbatsky in the sitcom How I Met Your Mother and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Maria Hill in the marvel Cinematic Universe films The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
She has 7 siblings – 4 sisters, Julie, Amy, Fiona and Melissa and 3 brothers – Mark, Adam and Scott.
Cobie Smulders Movies
Cobie Smulders Husband
- Taran Killam (2007-Present) Taran and Cobie married on September 8, 2012, in Solvang, California, USA.
Cobie Smulders Quotes
- "Kindness is something that I feel is leaving us a little bit - people are getting more self-involved." - Cobie Smulders
- "Just do your best. I find that if I set that goal for myself and no one else, I feel good." - Cobie Smulders
- "There's something cool about traveling when you're young. There's a sense of camaraderie. You learn more about yourself." - Cobie Smulders
- "I wanted to be a marine biologist my whole life until I graduated high school." - Cobie Smulders
- "Staying at home with your kids is probably one of the hardest jobs, emotionally, physically and mentally." - Cobie Smulders
Cobie Smulders House
This home has 5 bedroom plus maids, 7 bathrooms.
Location: Pacific Palisades, LA
Price: $5.6 million
Cobie Smulders Cars
- Cadillac Escalade
- Audi A8
- Lincoln Navigator
Cobie Smulders Plastic Surgeries
- Breast implants (Rumor)
Cobie Smulders Hobbies
- Scuba Diving
Cobie Smulders Fears
- Fear of not being able to have kids
Cobie Smulders Facts
She is exactly two days younger than her husband, Taran Killam.
She has four sisters: Melissa Smulders, Amy Smulders, Fiona Smulders and Julie Smulders.
As a child and teenager she wanted to become either a doctor or a marine biologist, not an actress.
As a teenager she participated in many sports such as swimming, tennis, and soccer.
Cobie is fluent in French.
She got her nickname “Cobie” from her great-aunt Jacoba.