Cobie Smulders Movies, Husband, Height, Age, Net worthLast updated: June 15, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 3 Apr 1982Age: 38
- Country: Canada
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.8 ft
- Weight: 130 lb
- Measurements: 34 23 33 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Cobie Smulders was born on April 3, 1982, in Vancouver, British Columbia, to a Dutch father and an English mother.
Taran Killam (2007-Present). On May 14, 2009, the couple had a daughter Shaelyn Cado Killam. The couple’s second child, daughter Joelle was born in Jan. 2015.
Who Is Cobie Smulders?
Jacoba Francisca Maria Smulders is a Canadian model and actress. She is known for her role as Robin Scherbatsky in the sitcom How I Met Your Mother and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Maria Hill in the marvel Cinematic Universe films The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
She has 7 siblings – 4 sisters, Julie, Amy, Fiona and Melissa and 3 brothers – Mark, Adam and Scott.
- Birth Name: Jacoba Francisca Maria Smulders
- Nationality: Canadian
- Nickname: Cobie Smulders
- Religion: Judaism
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Dutch
- Mother: English
- Siblings: N/A
- Husky voice
Cobie Smulders Movies
Cobie Smulders Husband
Marital Status: Married.
Husband: Taran Killam.
Children: She has a two daughters named, Shaelyn Cado (b. 16th May, 2009) and Joelle (b. Jan. 2015).
- Taran Killam (Husband) (2007-Present) Taran and Cobie married on September 8, 2012, in Solvang, California, USA.
- Royce Pierreson
- Robin Lord Taylor
- Taylor Swift
- Paul Anderson
- Sarah Wright
- Domhnall Gleeson
- Juno Temple
- Willow Shields
- Guy Pearce
- Vanessa Hudgens
- Carl Weathers
- Jack Reynor
- Jenna Coleman
- Felicity Jones
- Jamie Lee Curtis
- Kerry Condon
- Bailee Madison
- Erin Moriarty
- Jenny Agutter
- Jamie Bell
Cobie Smulders Quotes
- "Kindness is something that I feel is leaving us a little bit - people are getting more self-involved." - Cobie Smulders
- "Just do your best. I find that if I set that goal for myself and no one else, I feel good." - Cobie Smulders
- "There's something cool about traveling when you're young. There's a sense of camaraderie. You learn more about yourself." - Cobie Smulders
- "I wanted to be a marine biologist my whole life until I graduated high school." - Cobie Smulders
- "Staying at home with your kids is probably one of the hardest jobs, emotionally, physically and mentally." - Cobie Smulders
Cobie Smulders House
This home has 5 bedroom plus maids, 7 bathrooms.
Location: Pacific Palisades, LA
Price: $5.6 million
Cobie Smulders Plastic Surgeries
- Breast implants (Rumor)
Cobie Smulders Hobbies
Movies: Milk (2008), The Princess Bride (1987).
TV Show: Flight of the Conchords (2007), Friday Night Lights (2006).
Food: Macaroni, Cheese, Sushi. She said she could list 30 things.
- Scuba Diving
Cobie Smulders Fears
- Fear of not being able to have kids
Cobie Smulders Facts
She is exactly two days younger than her husband, Taran Killam.
She has four sisters: Melissa Smulders, Amy Smulders, Fiona Smulders and Julie Smulders.
As a child and teenager she wanted to become either a doctor or a marine biologist, not an actress.
As a teenager she participated in many sports such as swimming, tennis, and soccer.
Cobie Smulders 2020 height is 5 ft 8 inches or (173 cm tall).
Cobie is fluent in French.
She got her nickname “Cobie” from her great-aunt Jacoba.
Cobie Smulders cancer came into public knowledge in 2015. She was first diagnosed with the condition, ovarian cancer, in 2007 when she was 25 years old. In 2019, Cobie revealed that she was in remission.
Major Industry Awards
Favorite TV Gal Pals in How I Met Your Mother (2005)