Chris D’Elia Height, Weight, Age, Movies, Net WorthPosted on June 7, 2020
- Net Worth: $ 3,000,000
- Birthday: 29 Mar 1980
- Age: 41
- Country: Afghanistan
- Occupation: Actor, Comedian, Writer
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 6.2 ft
- Weight: 185 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Birth Name: Christopher William D'Elia
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Chris
- Religion: Not known
- Ethnicity: Italian, American, Polish
- Father: Bill D'Elia
- Mother: Ellie D'Elia
- Siblings: Matt D'Elia (Younger brother)
- Wild eyed stare
- One raised eyebrow
- Long black hair
Who Is Chris D’Elia?
Chris D’Elia was born as Christopher William D’Elia on March 29, 1980, in Montclair, New Jersey. He is an American actor, stand-up comedian and writer who is best known for portraying the role of Alex Miller on the NBC sitcom Whitney. Recently, he made a notable appearance as Henderson in the popular Netflix series, You.
Chris D'Elia Relationships
Marital Status: Divorced.
Children: One children.
- Kristin Taylor (Present) He is dating Kristin Taylor, a stop-motion animator and creator of Hi Big Dog Media.
- Emily Montague (Ex-wife) (2002-2010) Emily Montague and Chris D'Elia were married for 3 years.
Chris D'Elia Quotes
- "My biggest pet peeve is when a girl says, "I'm not into drama." Why are you even mentioning it?! That's dramatic in itself!" - Chris D’Elia
- "A girl who pays attention is very cool. It's really hard to pay attention to someone. I understand. I get it. I get bored a lot when I'm talking to people, but I try. So I'd like for the girl to try, too." - Chris D’Elia
- "No perfume. Because I want to know how you smell - right off the bat. Don't mask it up. I need to know how you smell because I need to know how we connect. A smell is a big thing. Pheromones. Don't cover that." - Chris D’Elia
- "Every guy is different, but just prepare to know him in a different way and be OK with it, because the times I've lived with girls, and I've lived with some very sweet girls, I felt bad that they had to live with me." - Chris D’Elia
- "Once I started doing stand-up, everything fell into place. That was when I started acting more; I felt like I'd found my place in the business." - Chris D’Elia
Chris D'Elia Houses
Stand-up comedian and actor Chris D’Elia has a house in the Laurel Canyon area of Los Angeles.
Chris D'Elia Facts & Trivia
He released a 2013 parody rap album titled Such Is Life. D’Elia is sober and consumes neither drugs nor alcohol.
Chris D’Elia 2020 height is 6 ft 2 inches or (188 cm tall).