Charlie Barnett Height, Age, BioLast updated: November 2, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 1,000,000
- Birthday: 4 Feb 1988
- Age: 34
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Sexual orientation: Gay
- Height: 6.1 ft
- Weight: 171 lb
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Birth Name: Charlie Barnett
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Charlie
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Father: Bob Barnett
- Mother: Danee Barnett
- Siblings: He and his sister were adopted
- Black hair
- Brown eyes
Who Is Charlie Barnett?
Charlie Barnett was born in United States on February 4, 1988. He graduated from Juilliard School’s drama program.
He is popular for portraying “Alan Zaveri” on Netflix series Russian Doll and “Gabe” in the Netflix thriller series You.
Quotes and Sayings
- "I'm a full-on appetizer kind of guy. I'm a Lunchables fanatic, too. I like anything tiny that you can make in front of you and eat. I'm fascinated by that. I don't know why but it's something I've always had." - Charlie Barnett
- "I love people. I love understanding people, why they do the things they do, and why they make the decisions they make. It kind of just over time escalated into realizing that I could... experience that interest and get paid at the same time." - Charlie Barnett
- "Chicago is a great place because you can experience theatre, film, television, anything and everything, so for an actor it's exciting. The doors are kind of open." - Charlie Barnett
- "Just taking the time to look at children and understand them is what everyone needs." - Charlie Barnett
- "During the holidays it's like cooking central time so keeping it safe is an important part." - Charlie Barnett
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Actor: Murray Bartlett.
Favorite Actress: Natasha Lyonne.
Favorite TV Show: Tales of the City.
He loves classic cars
Facts & Trivia
Spent his early days on a sailboat until he turned seven.
Lived in four different cities while pursuing his career.
Charlie Barnett height is 6 Feet 1 Inches (185 centimeters tall).
He is an adopted son of a Swedish mother and an American father.
Outstanding Actor in a Feature Film in Private Romeo (2011)