Cara DelevingneLast updated: January 11, 2020
- 12 Aug 1992Age: 27
- United Kingdom
- Actress, Model
Zodiac sign Leo
Sexual orientation Bisexual
- Height: 5.8 ft
- Weight: 113 lb
32 24 34 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Cara Delevingne?
Cara Jocelyn Delevingne is an English model and actress. She started modelling as a child appearing in ads for Cadbury chocolate. Delevingne was on the covers of Vogue UK, Vogue Korea, i-D, Love, Russh, Jalouse and Style.com’s Spring 2013 issue.
She also walked down the catwalk as a model at the 2012 Victoria’s Secret fashion show.
Cara has also starred as Mermaid in Pan, Enchantress in Suicide Squad, Margo in Paper Towns, and Laureline in Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets.
- Birth Name: Cara Jocelyn Delevingne
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Cara
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Charles Delevingne (Property Developer)
- Mother: Pandora Delevingne (Personal Shopper)
- Siblings: Poppy Delevingne (Older Sister) (Model), Chloe Delevingne (Older Sister)
- Thick eyebrows
- Long legs
Cara Delevingne Movies
Cara Delevingne Girlfriend, Dating
- Ashley Benson (2018 - Present) In May 2018, Cara was seen together with American actress, Ashley Benson while exiting from the Lauryn Hill concert together.
- Paris Jackson (2018) Cara Delevingne and Paris Jackson had an encounter in March 2018.
- St. Vincent (2014 - 2016) American musician, St. Vincent and Cara started dating in December 2014.
- Michelle Rodriguez (2014) Cara Delevingne and Michelle Rodriguez dated from Jan to May, 2014.
- Miley Cyrus (2013 - 2015) Cara Delevingne and Miley Cyrus had an encounter in 2013.
- Harry Styles (2012) Harry Styles was rumored to be dating Cara.
- Rita Ora (2011 - 2013) Bisexual supermodel, Cara was rumored to be dating with Kosovar singer, Rita Ora.
Cara Delevingne Pets
Cara Delevingne Quotes
- "You have this one life. How do you wanna spend it? Apologizing? Regretting? Questioning? Hating yourself? Dieting? Running after people who don’t see you? Be brave. Believe in yourself. Do what feels good. Take risks. You have this one life. Make yourself proud." - Cara Delevingne
- "The energy you give off is the energy you receive. I really think that, so I’m always myself – JUMPING, dancing, singing around, trying to cheer everybody up." - Cara Delevingne
- "I wish my school days could have dragged on a little longer, or that I could go back and do it later in life." - Cara Delevingne
- "Stop trying to define who you are and just be." - Cara Delevingne
- "I spend most of my time wearing uncomfortable things, so for me, it's all about trainers." - Cara Delevingne
- "I treat the camera like a person—I gaze into it. Photos are a flat thing, and you need to put life into them." - Cara Delevingne
- "Don’t worry, be happy! Embrace your weirdness." - Cara Delevingne
- "Stay cool, hang loose, admit nothing." - Cara Delevingne
- "My dream is to go spend a week on some island with no phone." - Cara Delevingne
Cara Delevingne House
Hollywood Hills mansion that includes a 4.021 sq-feet of living space, four bedrooms,
three bathrooms, a lagoon style pool, two kitchens and a recording studio.
Location: Hollywood Hills, LA
Price: $2.5 million
Cara Delevingne Cars
We don’t have enough information about Cara Delevingne car collection. We will update these information soon.
Cara Delevingne Plastic Surgeries
There hasn’t ever been breast implant or a nose job rumour surrounding Cara Delevingne. It looks like her body is untouched by any plastic surgeries.
Cara Delevingne Hobbies and Interests
- Plays drums and guitar
- She loves to sing in the shower
Cara Delevingne Tattoos
Cara Delevingne is a supermodel and a tattoo lover. She was infested with love to tattoos by her friends Rita Ora and Rihanna, who have a lot of tattoos on their bodies. Cara has more than 20 tattoos in total and there’s no doubt she’ll be adding more soon.
The tattoo on the Cara’s neck is a design inspired by Yantra tattooing, a form of inking with sacred meanings originally introduced by the Khmer people.
She has “don’t worry” tattooed on the right side below her chest and “be happy” on the left side.
Cara has a small tattoo of a coat of arms inked on her rib cage. The coat of arms features a “D” at the bottom, presumably for her last name, and a crown and wings at the top.
Cara’s skeleton “snake” tattoo starts near the edge of her palm and extends down her middle finger. In 2016, Cara told that the snake tattoo was symbolic of a new start.
“Silence” tattooed on her wrist. and “Breathe Deep” tattoo on her bicep.
She got her mother’s name, Pandora, tattooed onto the inside of her left bicep.
In 2018, She got a tattoo of a naked woman cuddling a tiger. Tattoo artist – Bang Bang.
In 2016, she got this tattoo of an “elephant” on her forearm. She is a big fan of animal tattoos.
Diamond tattooed inside her left ear.
Lion Face tattoo on her finger.
“Bacon…” tattooed on the bottom of her left foot.
Tattoo “Made in England” on her foot.
Made in England.
Number 12 in Roman numerals on her rib.
Suicide Squad (2016) “SKWAD” tattoo.
Cara Delevingne Fears and Phobias
- She had fear of school
Cara Delevingne Facts&Trivia
Younger sister of Poppy Delevingne who is an actress.
Has not had any formal acting training or coaching.
Is a fan of actress Charlize Theron.
Good friends with Margot Robbie and Amber Heard.
Released her first book “Mirror Mirror” on October 2017.
She is a talented beatboxer and she also plays drums and guitar.
She likes to sing in the shower.
She is a beatboxer.
Cara Delevingne Major Awards
Choice Movie Actress: AnTEENcipated in Suicide Squad (2016)
Choice Movie: Breakout Star in Paper Towns (2015)
Choice Summer Movie Star: Female in Paper Towns (2015)