Cameron Diaz Height, Age, Movies, Husband, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 30 Aug 1972Age: 48
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.9 ft
- Weight: 128 lb
- Measurements: 34-23-35 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Table of Contents
Who Is Cameron Diaz?
Cameron Diaz was born on the 30th of August 1972, in San Diego, California, United States of America. This beautiful actress is the daughter of Emilio Diaz, a second-generation Cuban-American oil company foreman, and his wife Billie, who is of Native American, Italian, and German descent. Due to her beauty, good figure and a nice face Cameron started working in model industry. She got her big break with her debut film, The Mask and her roles in films like My Best Friend`s Wedding, There`s Something About Mary, Charlie`s Angels and Vanilla Sky.
- Birth Name: Cameron Michelle Diaz
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Cam, Cami, AI (her friends call her so), Cam-ron D
- Religion: Agnosticism
- Ethnicity: Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
- Father: Emilio Diaz (Worked as forearm for California oil company Unocal) (1949-2008)
- Mother: Billie (Import / Export Agent)
- Siblings: Chimene (Older Sister), Michael Diaz (Older Brother)
- Wide, bright smile
- Long legs
- Blonde hair and Blue eyes
Cameron Diaz Best Movies
Cameron Diaz Husband / Affair
Dating rumors: Edward Norton (1999), Djimon Hounsou (2007), Kelly Slater (2007), Bradley Cooper (2008), Gerard Butler (2008), Keanu Reeves (2009), Adam Levine (2010).
Marital Status: Married.
Husband: Benji Madden.
Children: She has one children, a daughter named Raddix Madden (b. 30th December, 2019) with husband Benji Madden.
- Benji Madden (Husband) (2014-Present) Cameron and Benji got married on January 5, 2014. They have a daughter.
- Elon Musk (2013) She dated Elon for a couple of months and the pair split later in the same year.
- Alex Rodriguez (2010-2011) Cameron dated Alex Rodriguez from April 2010 to September 2011.
- Criss Angel (2007) Criss Angel and Cameron Diaz had an encounter in May 2007.
- Justin Timberlake (2003-2007) They dated for 4 years before breaking up in 2007.
- Carlos de la Torre (1994) She dated video producer Carlos during the making and release of her debut movie The Mask.
- Penn Badgley
- Hayden Christensen
- Harrison Ford
- Emmy Rossum
- Joanne Tucker
- Lizzy Caplan
- Bruce Willis
- Elizabeth Lail
- Olivia Taylor Dudley
- Tiffany Haddish
- Matt Damon
- Dolly Wells
- Henry Cavill
- Billie Lourd
- Mae Whitman
- Brie Larson
- Claes Bang
- Nicholas Hoult
- Annabelle Wallis
- Olivia Wilde
Cameron Diaz Quotes
- "I believe in fate and what’s meant to be mine will be mine, and if it’s not in my lap, then it’s not mine." - Cameron Diaz
- "I’m honestly so grateful to have a job when I get a job, I’m always amazed – I just appreciate what I have when I get it." - Cameron Diaz
- "I think humor is the best gift, and if you can’t laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?" - Cameron Diaz
- "I’d kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs." - Cameron Diaz
- "Convenience is not an acceptable foundational value for society. It’s a disease." - Cameron Diaz
- "You screw me, I screw you back. I’m a lady like that." - Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz Houses
The couple has a pretty cool house in L.A.'s Studio City neighborhood. They bought this house for a huge sum of $2.2 million. The 2,483-square-foot home was built in 1964 and offers canyon views as well as a large pool outside.
Cameron Diaz Plastic Surgeries
- She had a nose job in 2006, the actress said it was to correct a breathing problem.
Cameron Diaz Hobbies and Interests
Cameron Diaz Fears and Phobias
- Fear of germs
Cameron Diaz Facts & Trivia
Cameron’s first celebrity crush was Harrison Ford.
She went to the same high school at the same time as Snoop Dogg.
She used to be a vegetarian.
American Actress Cameron Diaz height 5 ft 9 in or (175 cm tall) and weight 58 Kg or 128 lbs.
After having her nose broken 4 times, she decided to undergo corrective surgery.
Doesn’t wear antiperspirant/deodorant.
Will ONLY wash her face in Evian spring water!
She released her book titled ‘The Body Book: Feed, Move, Understand and Love Your Amazing Body’, co-written with Sandra Bark, which was no. 2 on The New York Times Best Seller list in March 2014.
Announced her retirement from acting in 2017.
Cameron Diaz Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture in Gangs of New York (2002)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture in Vanilla Sky (2001)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture in Being John Malkovich (1999)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in There's Something About Mary (1998)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in Being John Malkovich (1999)
Best Supporting Actress in Vanilla Sky (2001)
Best Supporting Actress in Charlie's Angels (2000)