Ben Hardy Height, Age & BioLast updated: March 26, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 4,000,000
- Birthday: 2 Jan 1991
- Age: 30
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.8 ft
- Weight: 165 lb
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Birth Name: Ben Jones
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Ben
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Keith Jones
- Mother: Angela Jones
- Siblings: He has younger sister and Michael Jones, brother
- Sculpted Nose
- Golden Brown Hair
- Green Eyes
Who is Ben Hardy?
Ben Hardy was born on January 2, 1991, in Bournemouth, United Kingdom. He spent his childhood in Sherborne and went to The Gryphon School. Ben is an English actor who made his big-screen debut with the 2016 superhero film X-Men: Apocalypse (2016), portraying the character of winged mutant Angel and a drummer of Queen Roger Taylor, in the biographical film Bohemian Rhapsody (2018).
He isn’t Tom Hardy relative – they are just namesakes.
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Children: He has no children.
- Katriona Perrett (2010-2018) Katriona and Ben have been dating since 2010.
- "I try not to be topless any more because I don't want that to be my thing." - Ben Hardy
- "It's great to be up for 'Best Newcomer' and 'Sexiest Male.'" - Ben Hardy
- "I don't really think of myself as a heartthrob." - Ben Hardy
- "If you express yourself too much. you're overacting; if you underplay it too much, it can come across as wooden." - Ben Hardy
- "I have got a lot of respect for Arsene Wenger but, reluctantly, I am in the 'Wenger Out' campaign." - Ben Hardy
- "Working on 'X Men,' I got to do a lot of flying and fighting, which was good fun." - Ben Hardy
Hobbies and Interests
Hanging out with friends
Playing video games
Writing new songs
Facts & Trivia
His first movie role came in 2016 in Bryan Singer’s movie X-Men: Apocalypse.
Ben didn’t show interest in acting when he was a child.
His height is 5 Feet 8 Inches (174 centimeters tall).
While growing up, he desired to become a sports personality.
He was interested in the part of Cyclops in the X-Men films but Tye Sheridan was eventually cast for the role.
Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture in Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)